for Dark Light of the Force

10/5/2013 c4 Guest
this story is good but i dont like how stupid you made jaric
10/29/2011 c4 2Decimater41
I love this story, but have one question. When are you going to continue?
10/12/2011 c1 Dragonblaze66
update!
8/23/2010 c4 LuckyShadowWolf
Good story but one question though. Will you continue?
3/14/2010 c4 9Shorty McGee
I like Jaric! Very fiesty.
12/12/2009 c2 20Obiwan456
Please update soon! Ita been almost a year! Dont tell me you've given up!
10/14/2009 c3 3draco-rex
please sir i want some more
7/6/2009 c2 1AngelInTrianing
Aw. I really liked the love scene with Jaric and Luria. I had a feeling that those two liked each other a lot. Jaric is still as funny as always, even when he's being totured. That really shows how strong he is. I also like how he gets mad that no one gets his name right just like Ron Stoppable got mad about it. Really nice touch. Luria is really brave to go on the Star Destroyer but I think it was her heart that gave her the courage she needed. I like how you added the spy in the story that helps out the two. I hope they can all get out okay. The villian Lipsky is really bad seeing that he just uses peoples lives to get a reward and will do anything for power and how he treated Jaric. Overall, great chapter.
7/1/2009 c1 AngelInTrianing
Wow. I really liked this chapter. The way you wrote it helped me to imagine all it like it was really a movie. I was getting worried for the two Jedi but I'm really glad that they are okay and away from Skywalker. I also like how you put so much obstacles that the two Jedi had to go through to finally get to the ship. It made the story really interesting. I really like Jaric. He's funny and with Luria the two make a great team. It shows since they were able to survive. Overall, great story.
4/23/2009 c1 jack
Where's kim?
4/23/2009 c3 20Obiwan456
OMG!

This story is awesome!

I love how you referenced The Force Unleahed in chapter 3 and told how Drakken got that scar and blue skin.

You are definately a favorite author and this story is on fav story and story alert. You are an awesome writer.

I like how Kim Possible characters weren't forced in like has been done before.

YOu are an awesome author.
1/15/2009 c3 1Belrevan
a wel written story. i am glad i found it.

now we know Ron is going to be in the story, how about kim? are we going to see her as well(i'm assuming she is not going to be force sensitive)

Update soon
12/31/2008 c2 Mr Crossover
Good story. Please write more
12/24/2008 c1 Srednasnhoj
Very interesting start. I hope to see more from you soon.
10/16/2008 c1 8Phoenix Nova
I love the intro, I love seeing the story we all know and love from another point of view.

I shall watch for future chapters with great interest.
18 Page 1 2 Next »