for If I Didn't Have You

4/2/2019 c12 djcarnation
will be w aiting for updates in the near future for if i didnt have yo love ts familyo know whathappens to bella and jacobs family
12/5/2014 c12 7rt80rt
Please finish this story. I'm dieing to know how it ends
9/29/2011 c11 MyFandoms7
Continue plzzzzzz I love it
7/27/2011 c11 11inkypinkyanna
Drum Roll Please!

I love it! Only main issues i have are to do with Grammer, but they are nothing huge =)

if you list people like Edward and Bella (in 1st person that is) the always put the person speaking, last. "Edward and I".

Btw, i know how terrible my own grammer is, hence my wish to correct anyone else's! =P

Honestly Love it!

~inkypinkyanna~
7/21/2011 c11 americanlatinajapanesegirl
omg. i loved it! plz update soon.
7/20/2011 c11 3lanacullen21
It's been awhile! Still love this story!
12/30/2010 c10 VickyP
Please please update this story! It is sooo good! I know you have a poll going and everyone is voting for Unintended, but I am one out of eleven who voted for If I Didn't Have You! Please continue and know that you have people supporting you on this story all the way!
9/18/2010 c10 BeckaR
please update when u can love this story thanx
7/29/2010 c10 Kelina
Oh please, I beg of you, PLEASE finish this story
7/22/2010 c10 Kelsey
OMG! I love this story! And congrats on your baby! Please start updating soon!
7/6/2010 c10 5Izobella Snow
AWWW! lol Good luck with her. Sounds so sweet. :)\

And I was wondering if you could have a little more of the story in Crysta's POV. You don't have to though.

I love this story. Especially the last one.
2/14/2010 c10 9Zayide
Great story...hope you have time to update soon...hope you are well and enjoying parenthood...
1/16/2010 c10 tigger5600
amazing story! are you still writing it? or any of the others? would love to see more! :)
12/18/2009 c10 5mountainhunt44
Late Congrats on the birth of your daughter, and i really hope that you get to update this story soon i cant wait to hear more from it, along with all you others.
12/7/2009 c10 Twinkie TL
I love your stories! I hope you're better now. Late congrats to you. I hope you will continue updating more chapters for this incredible story. I love what you did with the story of Bella and Jacob

Congrats for your stories and your baby :D
132 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »