for IkkiTousen 12

8/14/2012 c1 Ranmaleopard
this is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
4/13/2010 c1 HCVquizibo
I like it so far and there are not that many ranma/ikkitousen crossovers.
5/19/2009 c1 Apprentice of Bandit King Jing
I am very impressed with your choice of crossovers b/c 'Ikki Tousen' is a very rare story to do a crossover with. Although I believe it can fit perfectly with 'Ramna 1/2', only bad thing an comment on are the grammer, punctuation, and spelling, but those are things that can be easily fixed. I've read all of the Ranma manga's and seen evey episode, and it's quite obvioes to see that 'Ranma 1/2' is on my top ten anime, and I've just started watching 'Ikki Tousen' and like it. If you could give me a good website to read Ikki Tousen I would very, much appreciate it if you told me.

Now as for your poll you mentioned I checked your profile and it isn't there so I'll give you my three choices(personally I think it would be better if it were 3 people who snag Ranma's heart). My first choice is Hakufu because they both share the common interest of loving the thrill of fighting, also because she is so innocent she's not likely to hit Ranma for a mistake he has or HASN'T done, so I think they'll be good for eachother. My next choice is Ukitsu for the same reason as Hakufu also because like Ranma she doesn't use ki to fight(Ranma only does so when needed everything else is pure skill), also it would be funny to see two girls at first destined to kill eachother start a rivalry over a guy.

Last but certainly not least is Ryofu (oh F.Y.I. I checked the character bios on wikipedia) Now like the other girls she loves to fight but is also bi-sexual so she wouldn't think Ranma's curse makes him a freak like others have thought cough.ugh. Also I believe that Ranma can in a way save her, I mean no one deserves the life she was dealt and Ranma would probably make sure it doesn't happen. Anyway those are my choices like I said a great fanfic in the works with only a few minor bumps to smooth out so please update soon. Because I'll be waiting! ;)
5/17/2009 c1 Mysterious Anominous
Very nice story you have here I'm a big Ranma fan and I'm just now getting into Ikki Tousen. Only question is why you haven't updated in a long while. It would be a shame to let a cool story like this just sit there and collect dust. Anyawy on you poll on who gets Ranma I noticed that you didn't have one set up on your profile like you said so I'll just tell you my choices. They are Hakufu, Ryofu, and Ukitsu. Please update soon!
3/20/2009 c1 1Four-Eyed Dragon Hermit
please update this story soon
1/2/2009 c1 11chm01
I hope you start updating this fic soon, pairings? choun and Hakufu, that outha be interesting
12/9/2008 c1 4Jess D
Interesting story you got going here, I've only heard of Ikkitousen, never seen it save for on AMVs. Looks good though, and the idea of crossing it with Ranma fits. Hope you plan on continuing this story, it looks like its got a lot of potential.
11/7/2008 c1 KaijuOh
Wow, somebody FINALLY crossed these two stories over. I would be honored to become a beta reader for this story, as it involves two of my favorite anime series ever. Also, I vote for Hakufu because she needs someone that can understand and relate to her.
9/18/2008 c1 cabrera1234
i only know about the ranma1/2 show don't know about the ikkitousen show but i heard it really good so i hope to see more of this story.
8/1/2008 c1 11Wolvenstrom
I've read both the series and love the idea. I've always wondered what it would be like if a martial artist was introduced that wasn't involved in any way with all the magatama or reincarnation buisness and Ranma sems to be perfect for such a role. I think since thier both a little mentally deficiant and oblivious. he and Hakufu could get on really well.

If your other work is anything to go by then this should be a great story once theirs a few more chapters. Hope you update soon.
7/31/2008 c1 Kai the Sky King
Eh, it definitely needs work. If you cleaned up on problems like your grammar, spelling, and how short the actual chapters are(as well as how fast they move through the story) it wouldn't be half bad. If you want an example, you can check out Ikki Tousen: Eternal Roar, a story I started yesterday, it might help you out.

Regardless of the critism, I would like to see you improve with a 2nd chapter.
7/28/2008 c1 6WilliamBandet
Hey, Man I like it. Keep going.
7/28/2008 c1 drakiss
hope you do more soon
7/27/2008 c1 10CrimsonNoble
Honestly?

Crap.

The first thing you need to do is run this through a spellchecker. Not typing in all caps would help with that, as some ignore capslocked words when spellchecking.

Second, proper punctuation. Yes, it is important.

Third, goddamn. You misspelled Ikki Tousen in the title of the fic. Did you even look at what you'd typed once?

Ugh. You really need to join something like Hawk's Fanfiction Forum and get someone to read this before you throw it up for popular viewing. Hell, any fanfiction community for Ranma would work. Even, FFN has a section for beta readers. Go use it.
7/27/2008 c1 5hellhound-d.o.w
I was wondering when someone would crossover into this. Lots of unexplored ideas in this crossover. Only complaint with it so far is how short it is for the chapter. Other than that, can't wait to see where you go with it.
23 Page 1 2 Next »