for Odalisque

11/25/2021 c5 Marvelesque1Der
I'm kind of disappointed in the way you handled Inoue's character but I guess it adds a little flair to the drama.
11/20/2021 c46 Efanbya
You are an amazing writer. I have never been big on IchiRuki but your original writing makes it really believable. Your writing flows superbly and I could vividly picture all the different scenes while I read. Hope you are continuing to write and get much joy out of itlike the way you have brought joy to me the last few days when I binge read. Thank you!
8/10/2021 c42 Ichigoblossom23
I appreciate all the little nods to the show, calling ichigo ‘hollow’ was as my fav
4/7/2021 c16 whatintheworld
this absolutely, hands down is my favorite chapter. I read this fanfic over 10 years ago and I was squealing then - 10 years later i'm still grinning from ear to ear. The built up sexual tension between them is insane and I just loove how Ichigo's character progressed. Poor guy's losing his mind haha. love it love it love it!
4/1/2021 c1 Mr.Me-24
Love the Profile pic
3/29/2021 c14 Blazer1011
Rukia: My mind's telling me noooo

But my body, MY BODY'S TELLING ME YEEEEEEEEES
3/29/2021 c14 Blazer1011
man so far I just love this fic
3/28/2021 c10 Blazer1011
i just love momo's relationship and the fluff
10/2/2020 c45 marikosama6274
I have read this story so many times, that I’ve lost count. I absolutely LOVE this story. It’s well written and has the best pairing imaginable. The only thing I would have liked seen different was a little more Orihime bashing. God, she’s useless. Other than that, perfection. Thank you for writing this story.
8/31/2020 c45 goku2134
I loved this fic every last moment!
8/21/2020 c23 Guest
I love ichiruki a lot
And I also hate Orihime
8/14/2020 c46 corjca1
i enjoyed it have you consided a sequal to it
8/14/2020 c40 corjca1
good story this kind of things happen in real life greedy rotten corupted souls sold there souls for power wealth lust and jelousy dirty filthy money i hate it but we need it to surive though
8/14/2020 c39 corjca1
see evil people like them greedy satanic devil worshipers burn in hell all eternity screaming out in agonising pain
8/13/2020 c36 corjca1
god i hate her i hope she dies of aids
2,959 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »