FanFiction.Net
for EAMC

5/30/2011 c1 22LouLouCullen
That was really sweet :)
5/16/2010 c1 2Forgottobealover
Its really good :D, Much better than I could ever wrote a poem :P, Do you have any more stories like this ?
1/3/2010 c1 2CullenHale91808
ur amazing
6/21/2009 c1 6TwilighterluvsEdward
I know I also get bored in Math class (because I'm already pretty good at math) and this one shot you wrote was worth not paying attention in class. It's really cute and I think Edward would definately write those poems. Spectacular job on the story!

~Twilighter
6/20/2009 c1 4gummiebears
wow! those poems are great! i love this one-shot. XD
4/10/2009 c1 1Dreamed-a-dream07
that has to be the sweetest thing i have ever read in my life

i love this.
12/8/2008 c1 stupidlamb9
AW!THAT WAS SO CUTE!he is so sweet!i love the story!really good!u keep writing or i swear i will hurt u!
11/30/2008 c1 lolalolalola
Aww, I loved this. It was just so Edward to write poems. You got his character perfect. :)
8/7/2008 c1 xlaurebellexmrsedwardcullenx
OMG that is amazing im a big twilight fan and i think that would fit perfectly in a book. i could neva write anything as good as that.if only my poem'broken memories' was as good as that.i enjoyed it alot cant wait till u right more.=)
7/26/2008 c1 4VOLVO S60R
cute! i think you should make bella write a poem for edward in his book. then she can leave it for him to find.
7/25/2008 c1 2douleur.de.sang502
that was so cute!
7/25/2008 c1 13gryffindorgal87
aw! cuteness! =]
7/25/2008 c1 4EmilyLTeague
aw this was really cute i like it
7/25/2008 c1 9Erica Wattson
Very nice! Very fluffy! I could see Edward writing poetry like that. Well done- and what a great use of bored time in math class!
7/25/2008 c1 Bellawish2b
that was so cute!you should do that more often