for Everyone Has Secrets

7/17/2015 c13 16jjcrimminds
I hope you continue this sometime. It's really good.
8/9/2010 c13 595Ghostwriter
Nicely done. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
1/2/2010 c12 JJ545
This. Is. AWESOME!

I LURVE IT! xD

Pllease update soon!
5/17/2009 c12 121lrigD
well, I liked it =) Please update soon!
5/15/2009 c12 Sue1313
So glad you are back. They dod need to find Scott. Morgan and the others should have brought him along and not left him out not knowing where he was. I hope Morgan or JJ and the girls goes back to look for him. This was good and didn't miss a beat.
5/15/2009 c12 595Ghostwriter
Yay! You're back. Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
12/6/2008 c11 Sue1313
This was so good. I loved how they busted into the hotel room and Morgan telling Scott that he had better not find him in bed with her again. Reid was so sweet and was trying hard. He probably wanted to put her across his lap and whack her. I can't believe they just left poor Scott. They should have taken him with them. What is he going to do now. They are just going to have to go out and find him. The team was so good to come right over and find Shelby. Good chapter.
12/6/2008 c11 8LieutenantBoxer
each chapter gets better and better!

please update again soon xo
12/6/2008 c11 595Ghostwriter
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
12/5/2008 c11 83kdzl
I'm excited for the next update! This has been such a great story!
12/4/2008 c10 Sue1313
If JJ finds her gone in the morning she will be beside herself. I wish she trusted JJ enough to tell her about them.
12/4/2008 c10 595Ghostwriter
Great job. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
11/17/2008 c9 DeviousRobynno
Good chapter where there was some sort of mother daughter bonding. Also some small problems that are just trying to help that are going to show up on JJ's doorstep. As for the question if I am going to want to see JJ with anyone it would have to be Reid. Can't wait for next chapter.
11/16/2008 c9 83kdzl
I go for JJ/Reid! You've done a great job with this, can't wait til the next chapter!
11/16/2008 c9 Sue1313
I would just love to see Reid with JJ. They are so perfect together. Shelby could be a bit jealous over them and that would play into the plot of Scott and Daisy coming.

This was a good chapter in showing that Shelby has a long way to go to get over what happen with Walt.
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »