for Tired

5/15 c1 Guest
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. . . . . .
5/11 c3 Guest
END OF FLASHBACK
Naruto didn't wear his normal outfit instead he WHORE...
5/6 c28 79YeagerMeister31
Well, damn that was a great story a sequel would be nice but oh well.
5/5 c27 YeagerMeister31
This is going to be an interesting next set of chapters, Itachi is a weird person I have to admit, he was more loyal to Konoha than any of the Uchiha clan, but then joined the Akatsuki, it's kind of weird, why act so loyal than join a bunch of rejects in there deluded plans for conquest.
5/4 c26 YeagerMeister31
This was pretty cool and a nice fight and it was a plan all along for Naruto to bond with Aoi's team in prepareation for Naruto to take over
5/4 c25 YeagerMeister31
Well, this was interesting and now those inbred Akatsuki losers are making there presence known, oh how dumb and pathetic are they.
5/3 c24 YeagerMeister31
Well, that was another interesting chapter Naruto killed 2 Kurama's today lol one Kiri Kurama and Kurama/Kyubi well not him personally, but this is an interesting development.
5/1 c23 YeagerMeister31
Well, that was cool Naruto's killing more weak Kiri losers, and the Akatsuki are a bunch of weaklings, Pein is NOTHING special, although I can imagine the pathetic council demanding that Tsunade hand over Naruto, Tsunade should then just slaughter the council nobody would miss them.
4/30 c22 YeagerMeister31
This was a good chapter and some nice fights hut I am curious are u forgetting that Amayuri Ringo is a member of the Seven Swordsman of the Mist and that she's female and the fifth Mizukage was Mei Terumi, who also has red hair but a blue dress, your not mistaking this women for Mei Terumi are u.
4/30 c21 YeagerMeister31
This was a pretty interesting chapter, At first I thought the women from Kiri was Mei Terumi this mission should be interesting, I do hope that Naruto and Sakura make up even if they are not close anymire.
4/29 c1 Soraslove
Ya.. naruto probably shouldn't charged ahead.
4/29 c20 YeagerMeister31
Well, that was interesting and different both juugo and Suigetsu are dead Sasgay and Karin are captured Kabuto's lost his arm and returned yet again in failure, damn I wonder what will happen to that lame ass Uchiha now.
4/29 c19 YeagerMeister31
Well, that was interesting I hope it goes badly for four eyes and I hope Naruto kills Kabuto and Karin she's a disgrace to the Uzumaki Clan and deserves death.
4/28 c18 YeagerMeister31
Well, this was an interesting chapter Naruto kicked ass, can't wait for more.
4/28 c17 YeagerMeister31
Well, this was quite interesting but this is gonna be a tough test for NaruShika and Ino.
1,050 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »