FanFiction.Net
for First real love

7/5/2016 c11 6Lovis
I loved this story it was so good! :D
2/13/2014 c11 1Mischief101
I loved this story but I think it should have been longer. I felt the ending was a bit abrupt. Derek ruining her date was wonderful. And playing dress up with Marti, adorable.
5/19/2010 c11 32Dark-Supernatural-Angel
Marti is a little genius!

I like how Derek and Casey 'started over' and you ended it like that. Real sweet see them together.

Where was Edwin, he didn't make an appearance (at least Lizzie did at dinner that one night).

Cool AU story!
5/19/2010 c10 Dark-Supernatural-Angel
'In Casey's opinion a boy had to fight for her.' - Isn't that what Derek's doing?

Marti is so cute! I keep thinking she's 6 but she's probably around 8 right? Where's Edwin?
5/19/2010 c8 Dark-Supernatural-Angel
Emily and Derek are going to sabotage Max? Can't wait for that!

Casey can't fight it anymore and I like how you write the dynamic between them in this AU.
5/19/2010 c6 Dark-Supernatural-Angel
I thought that was great (until George embarrassed them all). Marti is so cute =D

I like the first paragraph when it had Derek's thoughts. Awesome!
5/19/2010 c5 Dark-Supernatural-Angel
Didn't Casey catch that it was the first time that Derek called her 'Case'. I think she's in love =D I wanna know what Derek's feeling about her attempts at avoiding him.
5/19/2010 c4 Dark-Supernatural-Angel
Casey needs to give Derek a chance, I like this Derek =D
5/19/2010 c3 Dark-Supernatural-Angel
Derek is having the perfect first day it seems...Casey can't deny that 'fate' has pushed her and Derek together =D
5/19/2010 c1 Dark-Supernatural-Angel
Awesome first encounter =D
8/5/2009 c11 5Babygurl4eva
AW! I LOVED IT! It is so going to my faves! Thanks and i will completely recoment it to my friends!
7/13/2009 c11 Cathy
Great concept, I liked it! But I would really have liked to hear and see more of Lizzie and Edwin too
7/6/2009 c11 S Girl
i luv this fic and i wish wish wish that u would do a sequel! i wanna know what the buzz was @ skool and how Dasey's first date went! come on we found out about the disaster date, now we wanna know about the un-disasterative date!please *puts on the puppy dog face*
7/6/2009 c4 S Girl
i hav a really random question...r u British? cause i can tell by the way you write things. you write 'mum' instead of 'mom'. or maybe you (like me) have read too much and watched too much Harry Potter. lol HP rox
6/19/2009 c11 Princesakarlita411
i liked it thought the ending was cute
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »