FanFiction.Net
for 613: Your 2 Hours Late

6/20/2009 c1 5reddoggie
clever title, it took me a while to figure it out. in the an, i was confused when you said saix, i thought random. but he is between vi and vi. vii! thanks for the fic, i liked it!QQ
8/28/2008 c1 1Astolat Maiden
Hey, remember me? I'm the crazy chick who reviewed your other story asking about Zexion. See. I thought I was reading this fic when I was reading the other, so, when I read that and there was no mention of Sexy-Zexy, I was confused. Now that I realize my mistake, I'm sorry. I would give you some goldfish, but I can't open the fricken bag. Its rather frustrating.
8/4/2008 c1 deleted9account
i love this. that was an awesome take on Zexion's death. and behold, VI did prevail-as it should be.
8/2/2008 c1 9Eggman Oyu Castle
Lol, Sarie. With the Zexion/Axel/Roxas already. I guess it's just easier for you to write like that. I mean, for me to come up with a story and actually write it takes close to forever. I'm just going to have to smack myself into writing something, ohmawgawsh.

This was really good, funny, cute, and I loved it. But the Zexion/Death was nawt good. That was just sad. And, of course, Axel/Roxas will always prevail over everything else, when it's up to you, Sarie. =P But that's alright, because they ARE awesome, ohmawgawsh!

I like the part where Axel and Zexion talk. But Axel was kinda evil. =P Lol. S'all good. I ♥ Zexi.

Lol. You're so funny. Well. That's my review, dahlin'. LY!

EOC ♥
7/30/2008 c1 9Insanecat6
This is the first time I've actually read a story that had Zexion and Roxas as a pairing. You don't see many of them. Anywho, it was fairly good. I am only left questioning why they sent Axel to Atlantica when he's a fire element. I've seen it before, but it's never made sense to me. Oh well.-_-; It was a good read either way.^-^ Bye.
7/30/2008 c1 12Calliope Allerdyce

This was way cute ^_^

I loved it.
7/29/2008 c1 3DisasterTones
It was soo cute ;_;

Really good writing for 6-7 am lol. Its nice to see a little 6/13. Nobody really like sit, but I do. Cuz thier both short...and emo :P

Sad that he was kinda pushed to the side by Axel, but, he did eventually give his life for Roxy, so I guess he still wins *does some wink-point thing anime-style*