for Afraid of the two peice bathing suit

7/14/2011 c2 2aquarionprincess
lolz i bet aerrow was so happy when he got to share a room with piper please write more i luv ur stories 3
1/21/2011 c2 47CheckYesJuliet08
Please update this story
7/6/2010 c2 pamala
more more must have more I don't want be rude but hurry up this is a good story
12/16/2008 c2 Strawberrys make love
Aerrow and piper are sharing a room...

I wonder if their going to do the last to words in my screen name...
11/21/2008 c2 someone
This story is really good. I hope you can continue quickly. I want to read more! And believe me, its hard to find a story for me that I like, so that's saying this story is great.
10/28/2008 c2 1Allie-Chan the Clepto
Come on girl, you can finish this. Piper and Aerrow in the same room, you prob have fan girls hitting refresh on their computers over and over again praying that you update. (i wish stories like this would happen in the real SH, even though season two is way more out there)
10/23/2008 c2 LB-P
PLEASE! You HAVE to carry on with this! It's really good and I think that U should REALLY carry on writing it!
9/17/2008 c2 3Child of the Storm
Yay :D There in the same room! yays
9/16/2008 c2 9lovestory121
omg i can't wait till da next chapter! keep writing! :):)
9/15/2008 c2 1Lady Snowstorm
i like it can't wait for the next chappie
8/29/2008 c1 LB-P
Ha! Ha! Ha! WOW! This is really really good! Amazing Infact!

Please carry on with it! :D
8/22/2008 c1 Tokaykay
What's Finn up to now? *suspicous glance* Any, great story so far! I laughed so hard when Piper lost her top xD
8/22/2008 c1 2o.O Xiaonikki O.o
aww poor Piper wow Finn actually bought her something i would have thought Aerrow would.

update soon =D

o.O Xiaonikki O.o
8/7/2008 c1 RachelZimon
awsome chappie up[date soon . lol emrald bikini eh? did Aerrow put Finn up to dis?
8/6/2008 c1 17ThexWhitexPhoenix
Update soon okay? I really want t read on, just one question: Is this a FinnPiper pairing?
23 Page 1 2 Next »