for The Game of Death

7/28 c11 maddy
wow i am *really* upset that i can’t finish this. WHAT! please cmon i need to finish this! you left me at the best part! my heart is broken, literally shattered. good fics like this one are so hard to find, and when i find this fantastic one it’s left undone... i’m so sad.
6/13/2019 c11 mmmdixie
Stopping there? thing you. Please finish
3/10/2016 c11 9Tacodestroyeravenger
! LET ME TELL YOU A THING. THIS IS THE BEST STAR WARS FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ AND I CANT EXPRESS MY DESPERATION FOR MORE. WHAT WILL IT TAKE?! BRIBES? MONEY? THIS ART IS TOO PRECIOUS AND THAT TBC IS TAUNTING ME FROM EIGHT YEARS AGO. PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING.
3/4/2016 c11 79Triscribe
Daaaamn I wish there was more to this. The fight between Obi-Wan and the dragon was pure epicness, but now I wish we got to see more of what happens afterward.
10/15/2015 c10 14twindaughterofArtemis
I don't know if you ever plan to continue this, but I though that you should know it gripped me from the very beginning. The way you write battle sequences is amazing, filled with both energy and imagery. Thus, even if I never learn the end of this delightful tale, I am glad to have read it nonetheless.
7/30/2015 c11 FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects
This is very good; I wish you would have finished it.
4/2/2015 c11 Firebolt24
I echo everything else other reviewers have said! and PLEASE UPDATE! This story is WONDERFUL!
2/11/2015 c11 2MiniCinnamon99
O.o

...

I'm like...sobbing uncontrollably. And I have been since the ship exploded. And I read all of this in one shot. And good lord, I'm glad it stopped because I'm somewhat of a masochist and I would've just kept on going. But I literally don't think I could've taken much more angst and heartbreak. I'm just...it's such good writing and I feel like I'm right there with both Qui and Obi and Jeezus Age Christmas. My heart is in a million pieces. When I'm finished writing this I have to go on a scavenger hunt for the rest of the pieces. But you haven't updated since 2009.

...

I didn't know I could cry harder. I am now. That's so...Now I have to go read some of your other stories, to get my fill of your brilliance. I just wish I'd get to know how the story plays out. Obviously Obi-Wan lives because the story goes on...unless this is one of those cruel AU's where Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon both die in a bleeding heap of angst and feels and tears. But you don't seem like that type. I hope. It would still be nice to know what happens. It was such a good story and...No. Stop Cinny, just stop.

I'm glad it's over because my heart can't take it anymore. Give me a few minutes to recover...or more like 60 of them, and I'll go on reading. For now let me mourn the loss of the ending of this masterpiece, grieve for all of Obi-Wan's pain and worship it in the same breath because his pain is beautiful like no other, and try to stop crying for Qui-Gon's own unimaginable grief.

Oh god. I hope I'll be whole again some day.

By the way I favourite both you and the story, and followed both as well, because you're a special brand of awesome and I don't mind doing it all in one shot despite only having read one of your stories. I have indescribable confidence in you and all of your other stories so...yeah.

I'm gonna go die now.
1/19/2015 c11 4philosophyluver
I know it's been a while, but it would be great if you could update.
6/23/2014 c1 Sylvery
Please, I beg of you, finish this story! Your writing is excellent, love the detail and character, everything is exceptional; Please finish!
4/11/2014 c11 ErinKenobi2893
When is the next chapter coming? I'm on pins and needles here!
10/2/2013 c11 45boasamishipper
Oh, come on! This...is beautiful but you can't leave on a cliffie like this! I love Obi-Wan hurt/comfort fics, I love little Kyan (he is adorable!) and Qui-Gon is awesome as ever! But really. you can't just slack off and never continue this! I realize it's been four years since you last updated, but come on! No. Not only do you have to finish this story, I'm going to have to insist on it. Yes. You will finish it. I demand of you. You will. *crosses arms stubbornly* You will finish this fic!
*coughs* Please will you revisit this fic? Pwease? *makes puppy-dog eyes* Pwetty pwease with a cherry on top?
Awesome job once more on this and I can't wait for the next chappie! Which will be soon!
Right?
Right?
Come on, tell me I'm right!
Please?!
-Boa :)
8/5/2013 c11 2Waffles Risa
CONTINUE THIS STORY I BEG YOU PPPPPPPLLLLLEAASSEEE
6/21/2013 c11 Guest
Why would you stop there. Even I would go on a little more and then stop to maybe to the point where they see each other agin and then let some emotions go and then cut off. Like really what has this world come to.
6/17/2013 c11 173Rangerfan58
wish you had continued this story i have only just found it but it's a good story
81 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »