for Third Journey

9/22/2016 c41 Cloud on the cloud
I forgot to add this, if you take my requests (and if that happen, I will extremely grateful...), can you add pairing ZeroX and Koukuya? (yes Koukuya, Kouji top)

9/22/2016 c41 Cloud on the cloud
Okay, first of all... this KH crossover masterpice is beautiful. Second, the story is... I REALLY LIKE IT! The third, THE FUCK MAN?! (or woman?) YOU HAVEN'T UPDATE THIS CRAP FOR 4 YEARS?!

I DEMAND MORE!

...Okay, the fourth, do you know Rockman Zero 3? If yes, can you please add that world to this? With Cyber-ELF X as the keyhole? Please?

And Soul Eater! With Sora and few other is weapons and the others as meisters!

And Digimon Frontier! Because, you know, Kouichi?
12/20/2012 c41 1Ern Estine 13624
interesting can't wait for more.;D
7/20/2012 c41 bookworm4ever81
OMG, this story is awesome covered in awesome sauce. Please update soon, I'm freakin out over the whole thing between Riku and Vincent ( BTW, that was a super hott scene between them). I hope Naruto gets Sasuke back soon. Good luck with this story.
7/4/2012 c7 Guest
WOOP! fist pump best. Chapter. EVER!
6/11/2012 c41 28Good Omens
If I promise to love you for forever, will you finish the story within this year? :D
9/13/2011 c41 Guest
keep the story i love it and have more sex scenes between sora and riku and roxas and axel
7/26/2011 c1 6Dark-Anti-Sora
Are you insane? why in the world would you want to discontinue Third Journey? It's a very well drawn out story and it is that kind of story that requires completion.

Even if you do decide to do it at least give it up for adoption this is too good of a story to just stop it just when it is getting good!
6/19/2011 c41 1misaki34
It keeps telling me voting error but I still read!
4/10/2011 c11 8PINKDIAMOND4000
Finally I can log in in FF! I've been reading your fic and is really funny and interesting! I loved the Vampire knight arc! Also I haven't watched Bleach so I don't know who are they XD sorries! D:
1/11/2011 c39 1Syeroix
I don't know why I'm reading this really.

Maybe I'm just tired of AUs and you are the best somewhat in canon fic I'm come upon in a while that also hosts my favorite pairings.

You have some holes, but it did manage to keep me hooked through this many chapters. Good job.

I'll be watching for updates.
6/26/2010 c39 Popular Cloth
Couldn't. Stop. Reading. -eye twitches from reading 39 chapters in one night- Anyways! Update soon! I really want to see how this plays out :) -Tosses story in the favorites bin-
6/22/2010 c39 1Shebajay
Yaya, I loved this chapter. Glad to see Riku is working on a way to block Ansem. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
4/28/2010 c38 4Sarahteehee3
Ah I have spotted an update!
I like where is this going with Vincent helping Riku I think it will make for interesting character and plot development :)

I am going to have to reread this Naruto arc cause I completely forgot what was happening in the story lol

Thanks for the update, I look forward to your next one as well.
4/28/2010 c38 VioletStar98
Finally, Naruto and Sora meet! Really, where have you been, Schizzar? I was beginning to think you were dead. Gald to see you back though! Keep writing, girl!
141 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »