for One Night

8/27/2015 c1 9majamaja
Wonderful OS perfectly written except a few minor mistakes: a real pleasure to read!
I hope there'll be more!
3/6/2015 c1 HcintaHr
Lovely! I love how you describe her feelings!
9/2/2012 c1 DevilGotMyWoman
Lovely story, beautiful please write more x
3/10/2012 c1 7hiddenmasquerade
good job writing! keep on writing more fanfics about these two!
1/28/2012 c1 4Multishipper1
Beautiful. Thanks for such an amazing story.
9/9/2011 c1 7TheLastRider
The only problem I noticed was that you switched verb tenses at the line "Your hands are cold." Besides that... fantastic!
2/16/2010 c1 Katerina Vitani
Exellent work. You created an atmosphere that many cant create. Theres a few typo errors here and there but it's nothing to be too conserned about. :)
11/19/2009 c1 23HeavenlyKitten
Wow. This was amazing. It should've happened like this in at least one of the movies. Great job.
10/19/2009 c1 xSqueakerx
This was absolutely beautiful! The emotion between the two is written wonderfully~ the pain, the conflict, the longing... I adore the Rachel and Bruce pairing, and you made me love it even more. I *loved* the part where you had Bruce push her away and say "Don't." Brilliant writing, amazing story! 3
9/11/2009 c1 17Janna18
Brilliant

Pls write more stories! XD
8/5/2009 c1 7Rosetta Penn
This is definitely my favorite Bruce/Rachel oneshot, so, so good.
7/7/2009 c1 1bookworm-with-bite
That was spectacular! Great character portrayal, very bittersweet. Perfect, exactly what I needed after watching the movie. I was so sad they were not together this way even once before she died! You rock!
4/8/2009 c1 screenboys
so good!

amazing~!

please write anoter one :)
3/18/2009 c1 3rain-of-the-soul
wow was that really cool... i loved it! so cute and really well writen! seeing as its the only one and all... hehe maybe ill write one for hte heck... anyway... loved it... really god kind of sap. write more!

~soulless~
2/28/2009 c1 91Mariagoner
This was a beautiful scene, and the emotions running through it just made the sex scene terribly bitter-sweet, as well as deliciously sexual. Very nice job!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »