FanFiction.Net
for Rice Ball

10/26/2019 c1 derektomlinson
lol sayianman saying that to videl i would rather eat your pussy videl hissing saying that to sayianman ssh be quiet not so loud i don't want my dad and your mom to know what we are doing when we are supposed to be doing our homework assignments or training and when we are alone studying and yes we are girlfriend and boyfriend i love you so much son gohan
9/24/2018 c1 Cp125
i was hoping Gohan would have gone back to the booth to help out videl but its a good one shot
2/1/2016 c1 1gabelou1991
J'aime.
8/15/2010 c1 4lavenderlilacs2
Poor Videl. It's hard to find good help these days.
10/3/2009 c1 UltimateGohan42
very good one-shot ... i wouldve liked it longer maybe a couple more chapters but it was still really good
3/13/2009 c1 17hippiechic
You know, somehow you managed to pull of the background for this story. Lol. Honestly, had you told me about it, I would have not believed it possible. Lol. You brought the impossible to life. Sweetness!

You know, seeing Erasa and Sharpener reminds me of how much I adore them! They should be in more stories! Apparently, you are ahead of the curve on that one. Lol.

Aw! That was cute! You cut all of Videl's annoying traits out and avoided being mushy! I love it! Now, I'm glad I decided to read this story, even though it was Gohan/Videl. Lol. Great job!

Peace and Out! ~mar
11/25/2008 c1 Dr. Trunks Briefs
This story made me all warm and fuzzy inside. Heehee.
11/20/2008 c1 4DualityOfSoul
I remember when I was a young girl (because I'm so old at 19!) that the little comments my crush used to said let me in 9 cloud for the rest of the day. So I can imagine what Videl felt.

Great story. Really like it.
8/1/2008 c1 22Lychee Green Tea
Aww, short but sweet! I especially loved the part where Gohan put his finger on Videl's lips; it was too cute! Thanks for writing such a lovely fic!

Take care,

~Vel
8/1/2008 c1 AvaLuna
This was cute, great job! 'luck in the contest. : )
8/1/2008 c1 17chimney leaf
The ending was great, Gohan's actions were sweet but they had just enough forcefulness. I do love a good Gohan/Videl cooking fic, I wrote one myself a few years ago, I think I must have a particular soft spot for them.
8/1/2008 c1 miss-apple-dbz
That was absolutely the sweetest thing. Especially the ending. Food festivals are actually quite common in my school, and I always enjoy trying other food from different cultures (although some may not be my cup of tea).

When I was reading the beginning of the story, I remembered that Hercule could actually cook. There was one time during the Buu saga where he was helping Buu because he was afraid that it would destroy him if he didn't. And they were with the puppy inside the house Buu made. I think he was making fried rice. I actually thought that it would be very reasonable that Hercule would push his daughter to learn how to cook. I'm surprised nobody else has used that idea.

Well, that just makes you more original, doesn't it?

Great job on this, and I wish you luck on the contest!
8/1/2008 c1 1dbz-lover91
Hi texaspeach^^

I know you from the SI forum^^. I haven't formally introduced myself to you(I would have done but when you did drop by for the first time, I had been absent from the forum for a few weeks due to moving plans in RL^^;)

So, welcome and feel free to call me 'Rara'^^

I thought this story was original^^

I also find the fact that you put a new spin on things when you said Hercule actually DID want Videl to settle down interesting^^

You don't usually see that in stories until AFTER Gohan and Videl have got married^^;Hehe.

The ending was very sweet. The subtlety was endearing^^

Nice work here.I hope it does well in the contest!^^

Take care,