FanFiction.Net
for My Name is Cameron Sage

12/12/2022 c19 Mimesis
En verdad ame esta historia, gracias por escribirla
7/17/2021 c19 7HarryPotterFangirl85
Enjoyed the story
5/29/2021 c15 Perlz
"No amount of long-lost friends escaped from prison could make that acceptable behavior. As things stood, he was the only one who could prevent it"

To be fair Remus ran because he saw pettigrew and the kids in danger. Not because of Sirius. And Albus puts kids in danger all the time! Also I think Snape outed him cuz of pettiness in the books, not to help
5/29/2021 c12 Perlz
But ignoring that it's a great story. I adore this part:

Even if Snape did change as events unfolded, he knew it wouldn't change how he felt. He'd done the hard part—gotten behind Snape's walls, gotten to know him, and fallen in love—and nothing short of death could tear him away now.
5/29/2021 c5 Perlz
I had to stop reading the fic at this chapter. Harry is literally lettign ever bad event of the past happen and for what? To control events? He could have ended to war by now; he knew exactly how. He let his parents die and sirius rot in azkaban and plans to let voldemort come back to life?!
5/29/2021 c3 Perlz
Wait..Cameron didn't bother saving Regulus when he could have? He was just a kid...and a hero too.
4/28/2021 c19 Guest
good sor
2/13/2021 c19 sctavis
2am squealing because I can’t stop smiling. Loved!
2/5/2021 c19 LiLbOoKwOrLd
I absolutely loved it and I about died from laughter at the last part. And I am now sad it's the end which means that I am now off to search your account for other amazing stories!
10/15/2020 c19 2vampdreams
This was brilliant!
I loved the romance between them
9/15/2020 c2 10JOtakuAnime
Alright, I'm calling it, the 'gou shi' that he meant was 狗屎Shit. xD. I almost though that it was dog shit for a moment but yeah..
8/26/2020 c19 GikaSalama
This is my 6th time reading this fic , it’s just fantastic. Loved everything about it
6/26/2020 c19 Bele
brilliant story, to the point, good ending with oldie Voldie, happy Snape is good Snape. thank you very much for sharing your story with us!
5/27/2020 c19 2theunraveledghoul
Oh how much I enjoyed reading this. It was brilliant.

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for writting this wonderful piece of Snarry.
4/20/2020 c19 Bat
I’m literally crying from how fucking cute and sweet and just overall great this story was. It was a great length and you really have a great style of writing and had wonderful character development and a really beautiful relationship growing and maturing. I just absolutely loved this and Im really happy to have found your story and excited at the opportunity to read more of your work because, damn. You’re suck a great writer.

I hope youre having a great day and know you’re incredibly talented!

Lots of love,