for The Return to Haven

1/27/2018 c5 Guest
Every once in a while I get nostalgic for the Artemis Fowl series, and I think about Holly and Trouble, and I come read this fic. Even though it's not finished, it's one of the few stories about them I really like. This fic is like 10 years old now, and I never even read all the Artemis Fowls books, but here I am reading it again.
9/27/2015 c5 4Myshi corp
Ooh, what happens next? Also, when are we getting to the H/T stuff?
I thought having Trouble shoot her was very clever, and I also liked the bit about the memorial ceremony. Please tell me the person in the picture isn't Trouble's girlfriend! H/T forever!
11/3/2013 c5 Guest
when Will you update ?
3/2/2012 c5 EmoPiglet169couldnotlogin
Trouble got a GIRLFRIEND? Unless...it's his mom or sister? Uhg, whatever. Just update, is very good so far! And sorry that I couldn't log in, and sorry for any typos, typing on a kindle fire is HARD!
3/18/2011 c5 THE LLAMA WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT
The suspense is killing me. Is it... the GIRLFRIEND?

Update please.

THE LLAMA WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT
12/31/2010 c5 32Mizar and Alcor
Please update this! It is amazing! PLEASE!
8/10/2010 c5 8Mysticbreeze327
aweskme story please update!
2/10/2010 c5 HappyGoMe
No way, it stops there?

Very good story, going on my favorites!
7/20/2009 c5 person
are you still updating it who is it please pretty pretty please keep on writing.
3/31/2009 c5 callherbabylon
Gahh! Please don't leave me here! Who is it? Who was the female in the photo's? WHO?
2/8/2009 c5 7secilmis yazar
Who's that? Who's that? Oh, Trouble's girlfriend? Can't wait!
2/8/2009 c4 secilmis yazar
this must be one of the best Holly Short story I've read!
2/8/2009 c2 secilmis yazar
hahahaha! love it! absolutely love it!
1/10/2009 c5 31Lady of Spring Rain

UPDATE! SON!

You had me cracking up the whole time. I adored the witty lines. I like the way you displayed Trouble and how he 'grew up' in Holly's absence. I also like the confusion Holly feels and her guilt, it doesn't usually show up in these sort of stories.

I like the addtion of the 'girlfriend' factor. Something new!

Anyway, I'm excited to see whats next and I really want to read it.
1/10/2009 c1 Lady of Spring Rain
“My flatmates and I have a little bet on,” grinned the sprite at the door. “About the number of times in a month that a different girl shows up here ‘looking for Trouble’.”

“Save your bet, flyboy,” Holly said, shoving aside the sprite and stepping through the front door uninvited. “I’m not most girls.”

Stunning, glorious. I love it.
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »