for In the streets of Ratlam

11/23/2014 c1 1ianspumpkinlatte
This drabble reminded me so much of the movie and the characters are written in character and update soon!
12/27/2012 c1 vmpd
oh my god...i luv this story and this movie! shahid is amazing! lol hindi is not my first language either...actually i still can't speak fluent hindi :(
12/21/2011 c1 Brin
Dude this is seriously SO well writter! very raw and powerful, yet sweet. I like it! Loved getting inside Aditya's head ;)
1/13/2011 c1 3Twilightadorer
Really good story! I like how you went through aditya's mind! I really like your story. You should consider continuing it!
1/2/2011 c1 Anon
Hey,

That was a such a simple and interesting way you described the chaos stampeding in adityas heart and mind. It never occurrd to me before that he was committing suicide(the way he wanted release from his body), the emotional trauma that battered him. I just loved your writing style. Such depth of adityas emotions which I never really focused on since our chatterbox lead was the center of attention. Anyways, do write more. It was refreshing and different.

Anon.

Ps- it's not sikhdi but Sikhni of bhatinda. Since I'm a punjabi I kindof know how it's spelled. So just this correction.
1/2/2011 c1 Anon
Hey,

Anon.

2/16/2010 c1 xx
Unbelievably well done; I'm disappointed you haven't continued :(
1/2/2010 c1 Esie-muffin
sweet :)
1/2/2009 c1 14MisSs005
Wow. Congratulations on your first fic-especially as you have done a great job. Aditya was so incredibly in character. Hope to see more of your work in the future ;))
8/10/2008 c1 7BollywoodRocks
Ah this was great! I was hooked the minute you called Aditya "our favorite angsty rich boy." Believe it or not I saw the movie for the first time today...yes I know, I know, my name should be forcefully taken away from me!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service