for Sonic Gone Digital

Please update
11/10/2016 c2 Bitch Dick Fucker
I really do like this story! I hope she continues it soon! :3
11/10/2016 c1 Bitch Dick Fucker
Ha ha! This is so cool! I'm a real big fan of sonic AND digimon, and I'm so glad I found this! Nice job! ;3
8/19/2008 c2 15LadyKakuHida
Shes only 11! Jesus on toast! My sorry attempt at a fanfic is utter crap! and I'm a year older lol
8/18/2008 c2 25PencilGirl92
YAY! My favorite characters from each: Shadow and Matt.

I loved the Gabutron name! That was hilarious.

It's great how you said that Matt and Shadow were similar, because they are! That's why I like them both!

Once you do the chapters with each pair of characters, try a whole group one. Maybe there can be a deeper storyline like searching for the emeralds before an evil digimon gets them or something... whatever you want. Just a suggestion.

Keep writing! I'll put it on my alert list!
8/15/2008 c1 15LadyKakuHida
SQUEE FOR NO REASON! Please update soon :D
8/10/2008 c1 44MonoSheep
Wow Digimon and Sonic sweet!
8/5/2008 c1 25PencilGirl92
That was really creative! I never would have thought to combine Sonic and digimon!

Tell your sis she did a great job!

Are you going to make a sequel or something? I'd love to see more Sonic characters (especially Shadow) and more Digimon characters (Matt's cool).
8/3/2008 c1 10MidnighttheDragon
not bad how old is ur sis 15? 12?

still could use a little up-grade and mabye more chapters but still pretty good keep on trying and u can just get better and better good luck :)

btw if u wanna read my only posted story-in-progress so far its in the animorphs section and is titled "dragonmorphs" its an animorphs/american dragon jake long crossover

happy reading/writing
8/2/2008 c1 1justlookatthetime
Hi! I never really watched Digimon but you were right, things are easy to under stand. I'm very interested to see were this will go.
8/2/2008 c1 1Ayayacchi
Some typos. Some of them are OOC. The conversations are awkward. I am a delusional Sonamy fan. Why am I making weird sentences. Details are sub-par. Also, this never came clear, but did Sonic come to the Digimon-verse or did the Digidestined come to Sonic's world? Also, does this take place in Sonic X? (I only watched up to 20 in Japanese and watched all the episodes with Sonamy moments!)