for Lone Wolf

5/28 c4 alittlelate
I am about to claw my eyes out of their sockets
5/3 c5 thyhyuga
no no no stop right here. Its cringy and awful. I cant continue. Too OOC and the sequence of events is ridiculus as well as the vocabullary not to mention full gramatical errors. Its clear to me that the author is AMATEUR. Fair enough
5/3 c2 thyhyuga
for the record, there is no Futon Rasenshuriken no jutsu. Its only Futon: Raseshuriken
2/19 c9 1TiredofDownloadingRoms
Hmmm. I wonder if Kurenai would be willing to share Naruto LOL, hoping for the best.
2/5 c27 TupanHD
Really enjoyed this. Great story. Well written. It is complete but i was hoping it wasn’t such a open end, maybe a sequel?
Thanks for this journey.
12/9/2020 c11 Guest
In the first or second chapter Naruto says that the Rasenshuriken no longer damages his arm, yet during his fight against Kyuubi/Zabuza he says the opposite.
11/25/2020 c24 Jondoe0321
I agree with the prelude
10/30/2020 c6 5Dicktock McJerry
needs a rewrite with better grammar
10/29/2020 c27 SWAG95059
That was a good all i can say
9/4/2020 c27 Guest
Utterly awesome story! I loved every damn word! Wow! My only complaint is that you finished with a cliffhanger, still, awesome! Thank you for sharing this with the world!
8/22/2020 c1 amiahgray6
Damn why Naruto simping over kurenai
8/18/2020 c27 NSFAN777
This is my 2nd or 3rd read through of this fanfiction. Keeps getting better. Great Work!
8/16/2020 c27 7Cranky Monkey 699
This story is a mess in places. But still one of my favourite.

Have to admit to being disappointed that while it is labeled as finished you never concluded certain things. Like madara and pein and the conspiracy you alluded to surrounding Narutos mother and her death

Hop you get around to making a sequel to deal with that
8/5/2020 c27 Kelvin Wong Jun Sheng
One of the best naruto fanfic I ever read. I really love the pairing between naruto and kurenai, it just feel so good. I have already read over more than 10 times n I still find it very interesting to read.
6/26/2020 c5 Guest
Wow. Truly fucking awful. Do you actually have a real idea to how relationships or healing after a heartbreak works? Bitch cheated on him, and he accepts it back like some cucked spineless doormat. Of course, this says a lot about how immature and pathetic you are.
1,017 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »