for Traveller

Dk
1/30/2020 c1 s9ecm75lhrvsap
Beautiful!
3/17/2010 c2 zzxxphaser
Gah, that has to suck for her, hope you have some plane to change something.
8/19/2009 c2 kayne
this is interesting is there anymore?

maby a way to get back or somthing
6/8/2009 c2 vucizalis
I think is like this version better than "the New Saviour"...please, please continue this soon!
10/23/2008 c2 1Augustus Paladin Maximus
Wow! Talk about Greek tragedies! I think the name Connor is a shorter version of the original Connor-Tragedy original name right? I loved your story the new savior and I also loved this story. I think it is pretty rare to find an author who is able to crystallize two different versions of a story with such success. Thank you for such a wonderful story. Please, please, please will there be another chapter in this story?
8/23/2008 c2 10SSG Michael B. Jackson
Very interesting, to say the least. Kind of reminds me of that old Heinlein story, 'By His Bootstraps'. You ever read that one? The main character gets into time-travel (I don't remember exactly how) and ends up changing his own past to the point where he ends up being every main character in the story, including the guy who recruiting him into time travel, at different stages of his life (and if I remember correctly, his own grandfather or some such)! This story makes me think about those sorts of stories; the grand old time-travel tales. And yes, it's neat to see Cameron in this role, though I certainly feel the 'angst' you advertise with this one; it's too bad that John's death had to be Cameron's catalyst for humanity. Ah, well, a very good read at any rate, and if you're considering continuing this (though this could certainly be an effective ending) I'll certainly be reading.

Mike Jackson

"Punish the guilty and keep the innocent nervous!'
8/14/2008 c2 Alana84
Okay, I don't know if it's just me but I kind of don't get all of this or maybe I do but I kind of don't, um I should probably stop ranting now, hehe!

Anyway, great start and the plot is quite interesting! So basically Cameron broke down after John died but she finally managed to kill off Cromartie, at least that's good, right?

And then she goes back to 19 several times but why does she kill herself in said timeline? Is it because she cannot risk being seen by herself and the Connors?

The poor girl goes through hell and lives and now she cannot think of John let alone see him, now that's just mean!

Anyway, cannot wait to see what you have in store for Cameron, so please update soon...
8/10/2008 c2 8King Steve
I feel so bad for Cameron now, you are a bad, bad person for making her suffer like this. She can't even THINK about John now, how much worse can she possibly get? I really hope she manages to sort herself out and save John, and that all the pain she's going through right now will be worth it in the end.

Another good chapter, you really know how to tug on people's heartstrings. Be careful though, hurt Cam too much and River might come after you!
8/10/2008 c2 4Cyborgscouse
Interesting chapter, but i can't help but feel sorry for. She can never even be around John?
8/8/2008 c1 1Jalex002
I don' think I've ever seen an AU of an AU before. This is good but with already several fanfics posted I would prefer you to finish your current ones first.
8/6/2008 c1 4Cyborgscouse
Interesting start, but i'd rather you continue I could have been more, for now.

Is she going to 'love' John when she gets back to him or just act as a protector?
8/5/2008 c1 8King Steve
Aww poor Cam, having a breakdown like that and never knowing if John heard her say she loved him too. That was so sad! At least Cromartie got what was coming to him. I enjoyed the fight scene, old Cromartie never had a chance. Hell hath no fury like a Terminatrix scorned.

You describe very well both what Cameron's going through and what she's doing in response. Even for a Terminator, she's putting herself through a hell of a lot to go back and protect John again. I hope she manages it in the end.

Keep up the good work, hope to see more soon.