FanFiction.Net
for The Awkward First Date

3/8/2018 c8 25fanofthisfiction
Wow, 10 years in the making... That's a long time. Happily you can it's complete and that, my friend, has got to be a good feeling.

I was happy you threw in a third wheel to the dinner part of the date and that a kiss was ultimately shared between the two as well as some voiced feelings.

Congratulations on finishing your first multi-chaptered story and thanks for sharing!
3/6/2018 c7 fanofthisfiction
Hooray for persistence and the ability to continue on.

I see they are getting to the dinner part of the date and although things have been awkward at times, a full belly and a series of things to be remember perhaps may get them to look back fondly at their first time out together.

Just a few typos I thought I would point out in case you were interested:
costumers is really customers.
mesmerizing instead of memorizing

3/6/2018 c6 fanofthisfiction
I am glad I'm not the only one who has worked on a story for 3 years and running. ;)

It looks like the adventure continues and misunderstandings and secrets still plague their first date but perhaps a nice dinner and some truth spilling will resolve things. I could be totally wrong though. Thanks for sharing!
3/3/2018 c5 fanofthisfiction
No one's had to admit to spying on the couple yet. With the chapter title, I almost thought they would be caught but the shenanigans and the pursuit continue I see. Thanks for sharing!
3/2/2018 c4 fanofthisfiction
Alas the friends meet and chaos hasn't ensued yet. With so many disguises, someone is sure to get caught eventually or maybe not? Thanks for sharing!
2/26/2018 c3 fanofthisfiction
Yolei must have been very distracted if she missed recognizing her best friends at the movies, but lucky for them (and Ken's friends), no one has been discovered as of yet. It's funny that nightmares after seeing the horror movie might just give Davis away though.

2/26/2018 c2 fanofthisfiction
It was nice to hear the young boys still believe in chivalry! Thumbs up to that!

One has to wonder if the follow up spying leads to dates of their own. Just kidding.

2/26/2018 c1 fanofthisfiction
The excitement over a first date is palpable here. Blossoming feelings over a crush were fun to read about but the spying has me wondering what mishaps might happen if the gang decides to do so. Thanks for sharing!
2/1/2018 c7 Angel
Its nice to see an update after all these years, you have no idea how happy you have made me with this update.
1/25/2018 c7 6Blue-Azul-Acero
great I hope you continue it soon the story is very good and the other that you are writing I love the kenyako and the kaiyako but right now it is kenyako I love it
7/19/2015 c6 Jenny
Poor Ken! Very funny story, please continue the it.:)
1/5/2012 c6 7Doctorjaws
ok here is your review. this is absolutely hilarious! I love awkward rom-com situations where the firneds try to interfere like wannabe Cyrano's. please write more in the future.
10/1/2011 c5 1princesskisara
Oh... Too bad. Now both team are meet. Well... I wonder where to went now.
10/1/2011 c4 princesskisara
Finally both spy team meet. I only hope they wouldn't get caught by ken. He is out of theater too... Hihihi... I love it.
10/1/2011 c3 princesskisara
Hahaha... It so funny. I am glad yolei didn't give up.
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »