for And The Angels Will Weep For You

10/11/2019 c1 7wendyscardigan
Wow! This was amazing!
6/24/2017 c1 Guest
God wow... so sad... but it was written beautifully... well done on catching the sad depressing side of MFL.
7/20/2014 c1 5AGlassyCountenance
Oh, my. So sad. An interesting take, though, on Higgins' and Eliza's relationship.
7/6/2013 c1 3iHeartJimmyStewart
Oh my gosh, I cried at this one. But it could happen. It really could. :'( -wipes away tears-
4/28/2012 c1 11elizabeth's lullaby
Beautiful, I think you captured the dark side of Higgins perfectly. And the sad thing is, I can see this happening! No, I'm very moved, thank you x
9/1/2011 c1 sash queen of the jungle
Oh how sad. But mrs Higgins discovering the ring that clearly meant that Henry did love Eliza but kill killed her in a passionate jealious rage. Thanks for this original alternative ending.
7/27/2011 c1 6Wicked Is My Life
Wow, that was very dark, good idea. I like the flashbacks to Eliza's death, but I think the actual funeral parts should be longer than the flashbacks. I also didn't quite understand how Higgins died. Great story, though!
7/20/2011 c1 12Loonynamelass
Never a Henry/Eliza fan myself (my experience with the fandom=watching the play once), I can't say I'm surprised it didn't go well.

He never valued her opinions or her as a person in general. He just wanted to own her, for no reason other than that he's become accustomed to her presence. Not even love, just a small inconvenience if she ever did what she intended to do. I was cheering through her "Without You," and yet none of the wonderful promises she made in that conversation came true.

*sigh* And so she lay, mademoiselle Eliza, and so he died, ignorant and arrogant as ever.

And there'll be spring every year without them.

Thank you for the lovely fanfic.
8/24/2010 c1 SonomaCurtis
Oh my god! It's so sad! Oh, I feel like crying!
7/25/2010 c1 52Scarlett88
A very unique story; I must confess I do not remember a great deal about 'My Fair Lady' but I enjoyed your one-shot. :)
12/26/2009 c1 16shhIwasn'there
This was agood fiction...if it was not for my fair lady, here it seems quite unlikely!
8/5/2009 c1 Nekoni-Awabuki
You!

I read your story about a week ago, and it was great. But now it seems I can't stop thinking about it!

Such an amazing story, well writen, and horribly dark. Just the twist that made this story so great!

Thank you for taking over my happy, fluffy thoughts with something as amazing as this!

Love the story,

Jenni
2/24/2009 c1 39daisychains123
They found the diamond ring a week after the funeral.

That has got to be one of the most... Heartbreaking lines I have ever read.

Well written, beautifully sad...

Bravo.
8/24/2008 c1 30spaciireth
Oh, wow. That was just... wow. Really dark, but amazingly well-written. I never really take any of his threats seriously but you've just about convinced me that he really could go through with something like that.
8/6/2008 c1 damad
Although your story is very dark, and it's not a premise I personally agree with, I give you mucho credit for the execution of your ideas! Your story is exceptionally well written, and your personal voice very much in evidence. My only criticism of the piece is an apparent hitch in the time-line? Pickering could not have spent "years living with the man", as it's made clear that Pickering and Higgins met each other the same night they met Eliza..the rainy evening following the opera. I'll be an interested reader in the event you decide to pursue more MFL fiction!
17 Page 1 2 Next »