for Another Day

6/14/2019 c1 2Pandapaw11
Oh mah gosh
This is so cute!
8/6/2016 c1 BlueMoon
Your fluff brings joy to the world and your angst will cause the downfall of nations. Whatever it is you do, keep doing it!
5/3/2016 c1 Noodle
I actually love this fic. Domestic bliss.
10/1/2015 c1 3Primrose Angel
This was indeed necessary as a follow up to the Alzheimer's fic :,) This fluffy one-shot was very cute and pleasing/easy to read. Again, thanks for sharing!
5/7/2015 c1 Guest
9/26/2014 c1 9Mechanical Prince
Wow. I feel like you captured them perfectly, and it's so refreshing to see a story that dives into the normal life rather than just smut, smut, smut. (And I suppose this story is old... but I wanted to tell you that I enjoyed it very much and I hope you're still writing somewhere out there!)
8/19/2014 c1 gentlemanlyattorney
Omg... SO CUTE! I can't take it... I mean, this is just too ADORABLE! Please continue to write more PxE like this and thank you for writing the story!
3/11/2014 c1 Guest
This fanfic is beautiful:3
2/23/2014 c1 L Mono
I'm grinning like a fool at this. It's just a simple day and yet I can't get over the little things!
3/12/2013 c1 3andysanime
This almost makes up for the Alzheimer's story... ALMOST! ... in any case I really enjoyed this one, good job!
12/8/2010 c1 9SubstandardProducer
I officially wuv this.
3/26/2010 c1 13Renea
I love you so much right now xD Thanks, you've got me giggling like a madwoman. Anyways, this was fantastic. I adore your style of writing, and the characterization is fantastic!
1/14/2010 c1 Thisisareviewer
ah i love stories like these, i have to say it definatly brightened me up from the Alzheimers fic, i was so caught up thinking about how theres an elderly person home who takes care of Alzheimers patients near my school that this just made everything nice and happy again. it was really great and so adorable i love it, your writings really good
6/4/2009 c1 Plumarica
This story is so cute! It's completely in character, too, which I really liked. :)
5/19/2009 c1 2graytabby
Goodness, you really know how to write these two! Beautiful realistic moments together.
27 Page 1 2 Next »