FanFiction.Net
for She's Your Basic Average Girl

9/1/2010 c1 2Shrike176
Very fun story, usually authors give Ron some face time as the unsung hero of the story. Nice to see the same treatment of the people who find themselves doing noble work without receiving any recognition.

Really needed the distraction today (see my posting on Zaratan's Kim Possible discussion forum if you want). Thanks for providing it.
1/10/2009 c1 68cpneb
Thank you, Thomas, for writing this for another of the 'background people' who rarely have a voice. The details are vivid, and the emotions are real.

We all have to 'save the world', just do it our way. Yours was with this tale.

Thanks for bringing it, sir.

...cpneb
12/11/2008 c1 Muzzlehatch
An excellent and touching story. Marcella's the kind of person who can take on life's hard knocks and come up a winner. Congratulations, sir.
9/4/2008 c1 2aedan cameron
I thought that the last line made me tear up, but it's was just the jalepenos on my sandwich, I swear! Very nicely done, you've conveyed Marcella's sense of selfless service splendidly.

Thanks for the great story!

Aedan
8/12/2008 c1 10LTAOZFAN
A very nice short story, giving us a look at how one of the others on the Cheer Squad reacts when Kim & Ron have to tackle the Badguys. There is a saying in the Bible (I think), to the effect that when you find some job that needs to be done, get busy and "do it with all thy might." Marcella may not be a second Kim Possible, but she knows how to help, and she does so.

I always like it when somebody takes a minor character and fleshes them out in a way that makes that character more real, and more important, in the whole story line of the "Kim Possible" TV series. You've done a good job here, sir. Well done!

LTAOZFAN

"Them's my views, amen, so be it."

"Treasure Island," by R. L. Stevenson
8/6/2008 c1 20RonHeartbreaker
Sweet story, deftly woven. Imagining all the kids planning to turn the gym into a shelter after the prom does not square with the sedate and romantic final moments of StD, but what the heck. Nice portrayal.
8/6/2008 c1 15screaming phoenix
All heroes save the world in one why or another it’s all just a matter of degree that’s all.

Marcella is usually a fill in character with little interaction in the show. You filled her personality out wonderfully.

Thanks for the tale Thomas.
8/5/2008 c1 26Sentinel103
Thomas, well thought out and written. As you point out not all heros are out front, if you look hard enough you'll find them in out of the way corners. Nice portrayal of Marcella. I'll bet Kim and Ron already know her talents and background-I would be surprised if Wade hadn't filled them in. They would have repected her privacy.

You should think about expanding this Thomas and turn it into a multi chapter story.

Thanks,

Larry (Sentinel 103)
8/5/2008 c1 25Samurai Crunchbird
Thomas,

I hate when this happens...

First, KT has a tremendous story that makes me put my reputation on the line...Then you come out with this thoughtful, meaningful tale of another form of hero, one very few people recognize, yet more essential than many expect.

I must say...you did a great job on this, and wish you the best of luck in the contest.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
8/5/2008 c1 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Excellent job with a minor character. Great scenes all the way, and nice description of her background.

Again, my server is failing, so please reply this via e-mail.

Keep the good writing.
8/5/2008 c1 4CajunBear73
Good tale Thomas.

Marcella's one of the really good ones, isn't she?

CB73
8/5/2008 c1 JAKT
Thomas,

Often it is what goes on behind the scenes which is the most telling. This is a great little tale about being lost then finding a way to rise above the the hand dealt over and over again.

You give a breath of reality to your characters and that's what makes a good story live in the minds of the readers.

Well done.

ja and kt
8/5/2008 c1 2Kwebs
Nice story Thomas. Marcella had a hard time in life an it never got her down. Thank You