for Tapa del Mundo

4/5/2019 c1 67Phantom Actress
This was so cute! But one thing,

ARE YOU CALLING LIN UGLY?! Or is it something he said about himself.
11/26/2017 c1 Guest
“And Benny obliged”
6/13/2017 c1 elphaboi
That was amazing! Thank you so much.
10/14/2015 c1 6BillyJay936
Oooo, I like how this story was almost completely staged in the dark. Added a sense of urgency to their interaction. And in the end, them embracing the darkness could represent them embracing their love. That could just be me, but I thought it was cool nonetheless, lol Great job!
3/2/2011 c1 Crazyhorse3022
djnfsjkcndjksndknc Gay
7/17/2010 c1 60Kassaremidybelljesslynn
Nice follow up. Again, I really liked this. Nicely written, no grammatical or spelling mistakes that I can think of and of course, the story was very cute and fluffy and I loved it.
12/6/2009 c1 33Quinndolynn
aw thank you so much for writing In the Heights fic! Both stories were super cute!
9/4/2009 c1 2maddiekinzzz
Freaking ADORABLE. This is the first ITH story I've read and I love it. (: Keep it up!

xo
6/24/2009 c1 lovebroadway
Aw...this was absolutely adorable. I love Nina/Benny and you portray them extremely well. Too cute. (:
5/10/2009 c1 SaoirseAva
Seriously, the way you write Nina/Benny is awesome. Thanks for the sweet oneshot! :)
4/12/2009 c1 4linklovesme
Another great Nina/Benny story, and I really hope there are more to come from you!
12/6/2008 c1 1I Suspect Nargles
Oh, that was just perfect(:

Nina/Benny. Is so cute. Seriously.

The way you write both of them, I love it. You got them both in character wonderfully.

Benny helping Nina with her knee was so cute. And Benny looking for a light.

Wonderful job, darling.
11/26/2008 c1 39EmmaMary
This is AMAZING! I loved it so much! There are too few BennyNina fics out there.
8/19/2008 c1 Michelle
Thanks for writing this! I've been looking for a ITH fic! Benny & Nina are my favorite! If you could write another one that would be great!
8/6/2008 c1 anonymous
Yay! I've been waiting for In the Heights fics for awhile. Love Benny and Nina! It was sweet! Loved it.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service