for Legends of Kakarott

4/13/2013 c8 Guest
Read "Bringer of Death"
4/6/2012 c8 ssaiyajinraditz
This is awsome. I can't wait to see the look on bulmas face when kakarrot takes the dragon alls. I suppose that the garlick-ho is the gallick gun. Gallick,garlick am I right?
3/9/2002 c8 blAh
trust me, there are lots of people waiting for it. you write really good.
2/17/2001 c1 Tachi who else
I finally found some time to read it! I really liked it, very original AU version of the series. The way you started the series was well done, the ways you introduced the characters, establishing the main plot of the story from the getgo. Anyways, I'm off to do some work on my fics, I'll read the rest of this later. Bye!
2/5/2001 c8 Veggie-chan
Hey! This is just a note to beg you to go on with the story, cuz I thought it was great. Especially that they get to meet Radditz and Vegeta, and become 'friends' with them, is really cool. Keep it up!
1/9/2001 c1 36Zeech
Hey, this is awesome! I've been thinking about how cool it would be to have a medevil type of DBZ fic, and here you are! I love you, dude! Keep writing.
1/5/2001 c1 Rivan Windigo
I have been following your "little yarn" all the way through, and I thought the other chapters were slightly better than this one. Don't get me wrong, this was great, I'm just a huge Veggie fan, and I was upset to see him die. have them wish Veggie back. Please? This story is extremely good, and I can't wait to see what happens. I kinda figured out the Bra/Bulma part, and can't wait to read more about sorcerer Gero, and golem #1. Keep up the good work!;)
1/5/2001 c1 Rivan Windigo
Your right, penultimate is an interesting word, and this story is interseting (and good). Another great work of yours.
1/5/2001 c1 Rivan Windigo
This is a good story, and I hope to read more of it. That took six seconds, I want back the last four. Well, not really, you can have them...
1/5/2001 c1 Bra-chan
Umm... Bra is really Bulma? Well umm did you know that Bra is Vegeta and Bulma's daughter. This is sort of confusing... Hmmm...
1/5/2001 c1 Anja
Well, we finally got to find out who 'Bra' was. ^^ And she is such a sneak. XD I think you did pretty well for the characterization of Gero, since at this point he's not insane, just evil and cantankerous. And Vejiita's death wasn't too over-dramatic.
1/4/2001 c1 Jenny C
I liked it, please write more!
11/17/2000 c1 2Anja
Yes, just to reconfirm, I think the dialogue is witty! You're not going to make me review all your fics are you? Well, *I* liked this installment. Hurry up and get to the main plot! -_-; Is this a biased review or what?
9/8/2000 c1 5Box Turtle
Oooo...lots of action in this one! ^_^ Very good, I enjoyed it. So continue with this story. Papaya, Mango...lots of fruits. Anyways, great job keep writing and I'll be looking for the next part soon! :o) ~ Box Turtle
9/7/2000 c1 goten's stomach
i didn't read this... all i wanted to say was "i'm hungry"
26 Page 1 2 Next »