for To Save a Rose

9/15/2019 c5 Whovian Gal
This is great!
6/15/2011 c5 onemanbadwolfpack
keep writing this story! It's great, and it's a got a fantastic plot. Keep it up cuz we need more chapters!
10/23/2009 c5 61ArwenMUC
Will you continue with this story?

Interesting so far.
5/26/2009 c5 6wulfler
Interesting, I really dont read Dr Who stories.

I like it. Thank you.
12/17/2008 c5 charli3
Where is this going? Could you write more, please? He shouldn't be messing with time, but i'm glad he is (as usual)
12/7/2008 c5 mol
o update soon update soon! x
11/4/2008 c4 38loveislouder94
I really like this story!

The plot is established well.

Great job
11/1/2008 c5 14satta
Exciting! Rose will return with Doctor, now will she? Superb! And I wonder what is the plot and who is behind it...Nice chapter once again, with a good characterization of Doctor and his thoughts. I especially like of those.
11/1/2008 c3 satta
Very cute story thus far. I like the way you've handled the Rose/Doctor situation without actually breaking the Canon. Nice description and clever way to over come their distance.
10/29/2008 c5 starting anew
Oh, such complete and utter sweet-ness in this chapter... or perhaps it was angst. I can't tell the difference between the two. I mean, whenever Dexter (ironically from the show 'Dexter') kills anyone I always like; "AW! Isn't Dexter the cutest!" and when Edward from 'Twilight' said that he was trying not to kill her I was making really weird high-pitched noises that annoyed my friends.

Au revior, mon ami!

Cordialement, Captain of the Plates :)
10/28/2008 c5 4Friend of the ABC
This is definitely interesting... Two points, though...

1) It's "psychic", not "physic"... Unless I'm wrong. I could be wrong. I'm wrong a lot.

2) I think you're mixing the Doctor's and Rose's emotions up... I can imagine why the Doctor is so defensive of Rose, although I don't think Rose, from what I understand of her, would put her head on the shoulder of a man she's just met.

But those are just my opinions... Keep it up!
10/28/2008 c5 38BonGarland
No, it's the story that is love! Update soon, I love it!
10/25/2008 c4 BonGarland
a cliffhangers! I really like this story though! Please update soon :0
10/25/2008 c4 36xLaramiex
ah how can you leave it there?
10/25/2008 c3 xLaramiex