FanFiction.Net
for With Wings and a Knife

12/4/2009 c3 24baies
I love it. PLEAZE TO WRITE MOAR. XD
10/29/2008 c3 2the-one-and-only-joker
YAY JOKER/BATMAN SLASH! and it was really good! please update soon, this is amazingly awesome.

"What's black and white and red all over?"

..."Newstand. How much time?"

"I suggest we leave the church."\

^^haha i mightve mist a few words but that part had me lol
9/4/2008 c3 Mahala A.C
SQUEAL!*Jumps Up And Down In Total Happiness*

a TOTALLY needed callout: UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!...oo-oo-or...SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!

Cause It'd be a CRIME to let time-dust gather on a STELLAR yarn like this! ^-~ *BIG HUGLOMP OF OVERWHELMING JOY*

Chapter Rating: [HOT-RIVETING-STELLAR]

*melts into a puddle of satisfied anticipation*

Sin, Mahala A.C.
8/13/2008 c3 2LittleSnowPea
FABULOUS! Can't wait for the next chapter. I especially loved the whole "can I have a goodbye kiss first?" bit. :)
8/11/2008 c3 RobotDreamz
eek they KISSED! :D :D :D
8/11/2008 c3 26EdwardHasMyHeart
I love this story! I can't wait until you update! =)
8/10/2008 c3 Jovial Reader
I just saw The Dark Knight today- best.movie.EVER.

Decided to check out the Bat aisle for the first time, and this was the first fic I clicked to. I'm so happy! Amazing movie + cool fic= my happiness! School's coming back soon dammit, and I need stuff to keep my mood above emo (no drugs, thnx.)
8/10/2008 c3 8Antimatterannihilation
wtf lol well we all know the joker is impulsive but wow lmao love it, can't wait till you update next!
8/10/2008 c3 wincester
i enjoyed it very much. plz continue. i think that it would be very appropriate that the joker would have a thing fer the bat, considering thar both 'freaks' lovey, freaks. write more!
8/10/2008 c3 7AnonyMiss J
More, now! Please? Very nice.
8/10/2008 c3 1Umino Akiko
Oh poor Batsy. he's so confuzzled.
8/10/2008 c3 15HughloverX
Yay kiss! Loved that. Though, I find it hard to think that the Joker would just "misplace" his knife and be taken back be Batman so easily. Seems like a mistake he wouldn't make. Can't wait for next chapter.
8/10/2008 c3 8Lord of the Shadows
Ahaha, yay for stealing another kiss! I love it! *cackle* Keep up the great fun! :D I eagerly await the next installment.
8/9/2008 c2 1Umino Akiko
Cute Joker very cute.
8/9/2008 c2 8Lord of the Shadows
Yay! Slashslashslashslashslash! *grin* Tee hee, guess this is what happens when it becomes tomorrow. *frowns* But it's usually late when I read...hmm... *grin* I love this! It's great fun! I can't wait for more grandly entertaining man-with-man-ness! :D My vote's for making it end up M. *looks innocent* *grin* And Heath Ledger and Christian Bale are totally my visual Joker and Batman. Yay! :D Uber happiness right there! :D I'm oh so eager for the next installment of this grand tale! *grin*
30 Page 1 2 Next »