for Artemis Fowl: The Book of Ages

11/8/2021 c1 2Alfae
Best fic in the fandom and, I dare say, one of the best fics on this website. Truly book quality. This is something I keep coming back to every so often.
6/3/2021 c1 The1WhoGoverns
I will admit this was good, far beyond my ability to write. There’s undoubtedly a myriad of errors in terms of quantum physics regarding the rather rushed ending, but I honestly don’t really care enough to find them. A very fine 8.5/10. Would read again. Now for the writing. I can appreciate the attempt to imitate Colfer in writing, but in terms of planning it just didn’t cut it. Excellent writing, much better than I had expected, however although the planning was lackluster in comparison, it was miles above most fanfics I’ve read. I commend you on this excellent piece of fiction, and would recommend possibly rewriting the ending to make it more clear. Many MANY elements seemed forcefully shoehorned in. However I am nitpicking, honestly if there’s not too many grammatical and spelling errors and none of the lazy development that is the “rape trauma” fanfiction trope, it’s an automatic 7/10 for me. This is probably one of my top 5, right alongside “shadow of angmar.” I may sound rather cynical, but overall I'm glad I had this experience; and you as an author should be proud of this work, for it is mighty fine indeed. Might I wish you a good summer, and pray for your health in these troubling times. Bear in mind that Ryan started the fire.
4/4/2021 c45 8Kagyuubi
Brilliant! Your story reads like Colfer did it himself. I'm glad I didn't have to wait for the last chapter though, that would have ruined me. Thanks for sharing!
2/18/2021 c45 cheese12345
this story was amazing! so sad though! it made me cry a few times and i'm just so sad about Number 1 and Qwanyou're an amazing writer! it's amazing that you wrote this in high school! would love to read more Artemis Fowl fanfiction from you in the future! i definitely need to re-read this story again more slowly to savor it since i rushed through too quick the first time to find out what happened next! your story was really that amazing! i would have liked to read more of the older alternate Artemis Fowl and alternate human Opal interacting with the younger Artemis though! Minerva was an awesome character as well! i felt so sad for alternate Holly though but I'm glad she made it so the correct timeline's Holly didn't have to die! I love that this whole story took it really slow with the A/H relationship! the ending was so sweet when those two finally got together
2/18/2021 c27 cheese12345
i love your story so far! I'm super fascinated by the alternate versions of Holly, Artemis, and Minerva in your story! i hope we get to see Butler and Juliet in this alternate timeline as well in this story!
11/11/2020 c45 Guest
Love the story my only complaint is killin no.1 ad qwan. Couldnt you have had the other 2 demons sacrifice themselves too
9/30/2020 c45 Guest
Cielo santo, what an adventure that all was!

It was nothing short of amazing. The inclusion of old characters with new twists as well as original characters was excellent. The sacrifices were meaningful and well-written.

I think I like this better than some of the actual Artemis Fowl books. It’s certainly the closest I’ve come to crying while reading an AF story.
9/12/2020 c39 Hpcrafter
Great story. At one point i thought i was actually reading the sequal to the opal deseption (think thats the name can't quite remember) I just have one question though. Does anyone know where I canget the audio book from?
8/19/2020 c45 4andtheny
I originally read this story back in 2010 and was reminded of it while re-exploring the fandom (my interest revitalized by a certain terrible movie) and I have to say I am ONCE AGAIN blown away by the fact rhat this here is a better book 7 than the Atlantis Complex could ever hope to be!

I imagine I'll return to this story again and again in years to come. Thank you for writing.
7/23/2020 c8 Katzrule
Hahaha, good one No 1. I love what he sent Trouble. You know those weird wedding thoughts.
7/20/2020 c28 Katzmeow
You know Minerva is starting to get on my nerves. The sooner she believes Artemis the better or I will... yeah I don’t know what l’ll do nevermind but really she is starting to get on my nerves.
7/20/2020 c26 Katzmeow
There is a part here that No1 sounds like he swallowed a theasaurus and all the knowledge went in him.
7/20/2020 c23 Katzmeow
I DO not like Minerva but only because she did all those things to No1 and Holly like l heard but l have not read the Lost Colony yet sooo yeah but I still hate her but she seems nice here so l’ll give her a chance.
7/20/2020 c18 Katzmeow
Aww come on Opal, the fu**ing, crazy, power hungry lunatic Opal is mentioned again but then again what is a AF story w/o Opal the crazy pixie.
7/20/2020 c8 Katzmeow
I love it when No 1 is just like an inocent little kid just how Artemis was supposed to be like when he was about twelve like normal kids/tweens but instead he commited himself into doing crime as a teenage genius and mastermind.
1,286 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »