for Artemis Fowl: The Book of Ages

8/27/2012 c45 G'lantFowl
Aww, poor arty! I thought he was going to ( or I was) cry at the end. This very well written and the best( plus longest) fanfiction ever! You should email this to eoin colfer. Keep writing and become an AWSOME writer! Hey have you heard of the last dragon chronicles?... )
8/13/2012 c45 kamberroxs1998
Write about how the LEP deals with the kiss shared between Artemis and Holly:) Please. it would make an awesome short story or one-shot. I absolutely love this story and I only found this story 2 days ago. Your an amazing writer. I hope you keep writing stories on Fanfiction.
8/11/2012 c45 Guest
Write a sequl about how they deal with holly kissing Artemis - dennis
8/6/2012 c44 Sandd
I meant Book 7 in my review below. :P

Thanks again!
8/6/2012 c45 Sandd
Awesome! I remember reading this story on Fanfiction over 3 years ago, but since it wasn't finished I quickly forgot about it. Thanks for completing it! I remembered the story up to the point where the other Holly kisses Trouble, and then got to finish it now for the first time.

This is much better than Book 6 and I hope Colfer reads this one day. Looking forward to more from you!
8/4/2012 c45 18Anonymous-cat
Holy cow that was confusing. And awesome, amazing, and exceedingly well written, but very confusing. I feel like this story has tied the entire timeline into more knots than the books ever did... it went from being a closed time loop to a big ball of wibbley-wobbley, timey-wimey stuff. But it doesn't really matter, because there were so many great character moments and plots to explore. And it was so suspenseful! I am very glad this story was finished by the time I discovered it, so that I could read it all over a couple of days rather than a couple of years. I don't think I would have been able to handle the cliffhangers otherwise. ;) It felt like reading a professional novel. Thanks very much for sharing!
7/29/2012 c45 Jerry2468
Wow! This was a great story! I usually like Artemis Fowl fanfics that manage to go over 50K Words, no matter the content, but this one... Amazing descriptions and plot. While I may want to kill something, I admire your work! Keep Writing!
7/27/2012 c45 2OwlFeather13
Great writing and congrats on being able to finish your 2 year project. So many people do not.
7/27/2012 c34 OwlFeather13
Nice poem.
7/26/2012 c27 OwlFeather13
It's kinda funny. I suspected Hunter was Artemis before, but I couldn't figure out by 'Hunter' of all names even after you made your reveal. Then I remembered the quote from TEC.

The alternate Minerva is very 'mild' compared to herself.
7/26/2012 c26 OwlFeather13
Arty's dad is dead, isn't he?Beck and Myles were never born!
7/26/2012 c19 OwlFeather13
"I suppose it's time I served my time for all those terrible things I did in the past."
Artemis is too... Artemis to use a line with a repeating vocabulary. I believe a character says he is usually "poetic" in the Atlantis Complex. Try rewording that one. You know, if you care, cause it's not very important.
7/26/2012 c17 OwlFeather13
I was wondering how long it would take your characters to realize succeeding on their mission meant Julius Root would die. Again.
7/26/2012 c45 6Electricboa
Wow, this is absolutely amazing. I love how you pick up right after the Time Paradox and come up with a companion piece that stands on its own as a great work. You tied up the whole paradox problem very nicely, and quite frankly better than Colfer ever did. As far as I'm concerned, the series would have been much better if this had been book #7 instead of the Atlantis Complex.

The characters were spot on, they felt just like one would expect them to and acted accordingly. The Alternate ones had depth and were complex, especially Lieutenant Short. She probably changed more than anyone else I would have expected. I think we all knew Artemis was going to be more or less like he was (I had actually guessed he was Hunter very early on), though having Opal as a paramour was a novel twist (I guess no matter the timeline he has a thing for fairies), but Short was a pleasantly darker version. It was nice to see that not only did Holly have a positive effect on Artemis, but he had one on her.

The plot itself was very well thought out and fun to read. You didn't move too quickly or too slowly, but at a perfect pace to keep everything in line. You really thought out the alternate world and it showed though with the detail. The whole quest for the Book of Ages was really well done.

The one thing I probably would have liked to see a little more on was the whole romance between Artemis and Holly. You kept it pretty subtle throughout, very much how I would expect them to behave, but the revelation at the end was a little too short for me. I don't know, it's really only a minor issue, maybe an epilogue would have filled in the rest of the details. Or maybe, perhaps, a sequel? I can't imagine all that many people would be happy with Artemis and Holly together and you could really go into those "consequences" for it. Either way, I'd love to see more stuff from you. I see you haven't posted anything else, and this is a crime! You're really talented and I'd adore more.
7/25/2012 c7 2OwlFeather13
That was an incredibly drastic change from the slightly romantic scene with rose bushes and three embarrassed people in underpants to war, death, and Koboi.

As of yet, you are a good writer.
1,286 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »