for Artemis Fowl: The Book of Ages

8/31/2011 c45 Muirenn
*bows* I salute you. I was/am sick when I read this wonderful story, and it's made me feel a lot better (or at least get my mind off puking).
8/25/2011 c45 Flip Flops n Crop Tops
You are an awesome writer and i would love it if you would write more Artemis Fowl stories!
8/11/2011 c45 FF8cerberus
Read ch. 36-45. Wow. That was crazy. I originally thought that Artemis would be the sacrifice. It turned pretty nice though. Great story. I enjoyed it, beginning to end.
8/10/2011 c35 FF8cerberus
Read ch.28-35. Now, I'm worried. I don't know what the present Artemis is capable of. Better not hurt Holly. I couldn't remember which book Artemis got the coin. I'll try and finish reading the rest tomorrow.
8/10/2011 c27 FF8cerberus
Read ch.24-27. I knew Artemis would be hit, but just thought of the wrong Holly. I want to know how the present world Artemis became who he is. Sucks that he's evil. I have a slight doubt, but hope he's still good and just playing both sides. It's a bit confusing. You through me off with Trouble and Holly being enganged. Looking forward to reading the rest, but I'm out of time. Later.
8/9/2011 c23 FF8cerberus
Finished reading ch.22-23. Surprised to see both Hollys hit each other. Looking forward to see how Minerva has changed in this new world? By the way, how old is Artemis in this story?
8/8/2011 c21 FF8cerberus
Just finished chapters 17-21. It looks like these guys have a tough job to pull off, getting the other two out of the prison. Looking forward to see how Artemis and the present Holly of this new world react to one another. I bet she'll punch him like she did the first time they met. Hilarious can't wait. I'll try to read some more as soon as I can. Laters.
8/7/2011 c16 FF8cerberus
I've just read chapters 1-16. I can honestly say that it feels like I'm reading an actual Artemis Fowl book. I love this story you made. Can't wait to finish, but for now I'll have to stop. The awkward moments and arguments Artemis and Holly have are just too hilarious. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the story and also await the next one you have planned. If it's anything like this, it'll be great. Kudos to you as a writer.
8/7/2011 c45 3HopelessRomanticist
You are, quite simply, the best AF fanfic author I know. Probably one of the best any-fanfic authors I know. This wonderful, enthralling story was... words fail me.

Thank you so very much for writing this,

HR
7/25/2011 c45 Donkeysfeet
I'm so sad its over :( but all good things come to an end.it was absouloutly wonderful!
7/8/2011 c7 Canadalchemist
Noooooo! Artemis and Opal, working together? How could you?

Alas, I am far too engrossed in this story to quit now :) You've done an excellent job so far, and I really look forward to finding out how this all plays out. While it's too late to say "keep up the good work" considering that the story is complete, I'm certain that it will continue to deliver all of the excellent Artemis Fowl-ness that got me reading in the fist place :D
6/30/2011 c44 randomjaffa6
you have done an excellent job, good story. there is another theory about time travel not mentioned here. it works like this, you can't change history because you already didn't. in other words even before one travels back in time one would already have been back in time, and possible even returned, assuming that you don't get stuck in the past.
6/30/2011 c45 3yelrac
I liked it.
6/22/2011 c3 13aphrodite931
Oh. My. God. You make me want to give up writing because I know I will never be as good as you. Seriously, I'm kinda ashamed right now. In any case, your story is amazing and if I didn't know better, I would say you kidnapped the Eoin Colfer and forced him to write this! Either that or you actually were Eoin Colfer!
6/7/2011 c41 Nakrato
WAIT! waitwaitwaitwait..."Those, Artemis Fowl, are the right questions" I getting a huge "I, Robot" deja vu here.
1,286 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »