for Artemis Fowl: The Book of Ages

7/20/2020 c7 Katzmeow
But seriosly Opal does she really at least have to be alive in the story. Furthermore other than that the story is esquisitly well.
5/29/2020 c24 hsgsfsaf fs
AMAZING! SO FUCKING AMAZING! GODDAMM! BLESS YOU!
5/28/2020 c11 hsgsfsaf fs
best story ever!
5/28/2020 c2 hsgsfsaf fs
h
5/28/2020 c1 hsgsfsaf fs
Headache here we come
3/12/2020 c45 2guikat
I actually cried. One of the best fanfictions I've read in a very long time. Thank you.
12/16/2019 c45 25Saphira Veera
Beautiful. Marvelous. Brilliant. Fucking amazing. You are a genius writer. What talents. Such power. I could sing songs of all the things you made me feel as I read the story for a fortnight. Excellent execution. I have never seen such a perfect execution of a story. Are you sure your username isn’t a pseudonym for a certain Mr. Colfer? I want to hug you for real just for this. Thank you so so so so so much for an amazing read.
11/29/2019 c45 Hz
Wonderful great ending good story
11/22/2019 c45 djdiscoboy04
This was amazing, and the thing that would make it better is...A SEQUEL
10/17/2019 c1 batman5540
amazing story
1/12/2019 c6 Guest
LOL Chapter 6 is amazing!
7/6/2018 c40 2NerfGlaistigUaine
Thought the escape was a bit too easy, but they did have N1 on their side who is basically a game breaker. Nice to see how Hunter!Artemis easily predicted his younger counterpart's moves. Really doing a good job of giving off a sinister vibe to him.
7/6/2018 c31 NerfGlaistigUaine
You were in high school when you wrote this?! Colour me impressed, you've got tone and characterization down pat with a decent plot.
7/5/2018 c10 NerfGlaistigUaine
Eight years after you've finished writing this I've come to comment that Holly Short is one meter tall (it says three feet in US editions but the original had it at one meter so three foot three) so it's more three and three quarters feet. Pedantic, I know, but as you said, every centimeter counts.
5/14/2018 c44 Notey
Quick note, from reading this nearly a decade later:

1. Have these assholes heard of "clear instructions". Do riddles and rhyming couplets matter more than time? No? Then be more clear in your fucking alterations to the book. The magic won't mind.

2. Is the universe really going to collapse over one life? ONE LIFE? Out of all of the uncountable stars and planets and living beings, one life is significant? Universe misunderstands the concept of scale and perspective.

3. I repeat, universe is petty. And pathetic. And frankly, if "Nature" is really having a fit over something this tiny, I hesitate to think of what would happen if something that truly mattered had happened.

All of this is to say: intriguing plot and thoroughly enjoyable development, but I cringe at the prospect of accepting such lore and plot crutches.
1,286 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »