for Artemis Fowl: The Book of Ages

5/7/2018 c45 1jedijinnora
Bravo! Loved the story, loved the characters, loved the alternate timeline. I do feel a bit gutted that No. 1 and Qwan didn't make back from Hybras it in the end, but I have no real complaints. Well-written, exciting, and had the same humor throughout that endears the AF series to me years later. Together was a sweet epilogue, too. Thanks for writing, I hope you are well.
1/17/2018 c45 Alex
Man, I actually cried when I realised No. 1 was gonna die. He's my favourite. :'(
Anyway, really good story - well done. :)
1/1/2018 c45 9Uraharaisgod
Great story overall. Ending was rather rushed, and we never really got ANY conclusion for Adult Artemis or Opal (would have liked at least a final face to face between the two Fowls, Opal I don't really care abut since she's pretty much psycho, but would have liked at least a few words between the two Fowls), but good anyways.

Only other problem I have is with Opal's role being...well pointless... I feel like she's a character with no purpose, who could have been killed off during or even prior to the main plot (during the timegap between the War and Trouble/No.01 arriving) and it would literally have changed NOTHING in the plot. Not saying you needed to give her a major antagonistic role. Hell, if you has killed her off that woulda been fine, but I just feel annoyed that she literally only exists as an explanation point all the way to the end.

Despite these niggles, this was a great read regardless, and certainly worth the time invested into reading it.
2/26/2017 c45 Guest
So innovative it may as well be part of the canon series! Love your work :D
9/11/2016 c45 Besoin
I can honestly say that this is almost indistinguishable from Colfer's style of writing, and fits so well in the storyline. It's my second time reading it and it left me even more impressed than before. You captured the characters so well and plot is very interesting to read. Thank you for writing this.
6/23/2016 c45 Guest
But No. 1...
6/13/2016 c1 9Courage and Love
First chapter - I am seriously happy the issue from the series with the paradox appears to be about to be resolved at this point. (Does that make sense?) I will be reading more.
6/4/2016 c39 8Greghero
actually the goblin rebelion was on the mid twenties so no wrong date
5/31/2016 c10 Greghero
No the C cube encryption would be childsplay (assuming the child wasnt a fowl) compared to the decyphering of that maze.
5/31/2016 c20 Greghero
Pls make it be paradiso
5/31/2016 c14 Greghero
Wait how did the agent know his name was fowl. And even if artemis told him he wouldnt believe him as this worlds fowl was older.
5/28/2016 c4 Greghero
expertly built for the image plot twist loved it
5/28/2016 c2 Greghero
Fairly convenient dont you think. The species of theMCs are the last to go?
3/27/2016 c5 Guest
The opal paradox on the other hand, that is a real paradox, but should have followed the above laws mentioned above.
3/27/2016 c2 Guest
Sorry, what you described os not a paradox, and would cause no errors in the universe. A paradox is when a person goes back in time, abd dose somethibg that prevents his future self from going back in time. To use a famous example, if i went back in time to 1970, and killed my grandfather before he had a child, i would have never been born thus could never go back in time to kill my grandfather, but if i am not around to kill my grandfather, he stays alive and has a kid, so i can go back in time to kill him...
What you just described as a paradox is just a time loop. If somebody attempted to kill me when i was 20, but my 30 year old self went back in time and saved me, i could grow up to go back in time to save myself. There is no paradox here.
Also, neither you or Eion Coffer accurately analysed what would happen in the event of an actual paradox. There are 3 concepts of what could happen of a paradox is created, depending on the nature of time travel. Theroy 1: Time travel creates a new universe, exactly like our own, except a certain amount of time in the future/past, thus a paradox wont do shit tp your own universe. 2: The universe will reset at the time of paradox, and will continue doing so until general randomness prevents the person from going back in time. Example, i kill my grandfather, the universe resets before he is killed. He continues his life, and narrowly misses getting hit by a bus on a sidewalk. Onve more I go back in time to kill him, the universe resets again, he nearly gets hit by a bus again. This happens hundreds of times until 1 day, the bus hits him and he dies, ending the paradox. 3: Time travel is impossible and paradoxes cpuldnt happen in the first place
1,286 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »