for Artemis Fowl: The Book of Ages

4/27/2015 c32 5whitealmond
If I may, it's so remarkable that you wrote this in high school. It's so sophisticated and well done.

I wonder who are these people playing with our heroes? Alternate Artemis still has to make his move...
4/27/2015 c28 whitealmond
I do love alternate Holly's backstory. It's as tragic as one would expect it to be *sniff*
4/27/2015 c27 whitealmond
I don't know if they count as OC's, because they do read like how the characters would have behaved had they not been drastically changed by events in their earlier lives - Artemis not meeting Holly and vice versa, etc. I enjoy them a lot.

Even alternate Holly's relationship with Trouble is believable! Perhaps the one thing that gets my goat is that in that case, there is no "true love," because alternate Holly would never be with alternate Artemis ;) but then, they are different people, so I guess that's okay? Argh, it's so confusing...
4/27/2015 c24 whitealmond
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I was wondering if Hunter was Artemis the second time he showed up, but I thought naaah, it couldn't be, too obvious XD love it, and love that he has a fairy sidekick in this universe, too. An Artemis who never knew Holly would totally be more self-interested and callous, like this one...
4/26/2015 c19 whitealmond
Research how to use an iron, Artemis? You couldn't look it up online? XD I do wonder what it was touching his cheek, though...
4/26/2015 c18 whitealmond
Hunter... a foil to Artemis, who fancies himself a hunter? XD
4/26/2015 c17 whitealmond
I think there's just enough AH romance; their dancing around each other is really fun to read.
4/26/2015 c16 whitealmond
I agree, the world needs more long AF pieces. Also I love how your style is similar to how Colfer writes his books. And despite their bleak situation here, you still find places to inject humor (and shipping!), which is greatly appreciated.
4/26/2015 c12 whitealmond
You really dropped them into the frying pan with this one XD love it!
4/26/2015 c11 whitealmond
It's always robbing banks - or an entire civilization - with Artemis, isn't it? XD
4/26/2015 c8 whitealmond
Wait wait, what happened to Hybras? Why'd it just fall apart like that? Or is that something that will be answered soon? _
2/25/2015 c45 MorphinStar
Wow, this story?
Just amazing! i could'nt stop Reading. Really, i don't Even know what to say, thank you for writing this TT
I really Love how your writing gave me the same feeling i have when Reading the Original Series, that's some impressive skills you have there!
(please excuse my gibberish, i'm Not a native speaker and i am still somewhat Deep in the feels .)

Damn, now everytime i Reread the artemis fowl Series, i will have to come back to this new, good friend of a story 'D
2/10/2015 c45 Fan from Poland
Thank you very much. I love this 3
1/13/2015 c45 FreelanceBum
I loved this fic, even though I'm super sad Number 1 died. He is one of my favorite characters, behind Butler and Mulch.
1/13/2015 c43 FreelanceBum
The other Holly is going to die for this Holly. Creating a smaller paradox, but not causing a ressurection.
1,286 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »