for Artemis Fowl: The Book of Ages

1/12/2015 c32 FreelanceBum
I abhor Tolkien's writings anyway.
1/11/2015 c21 FreelanceBum
Also started one of the cooler hacker magazines, 2800. Named after the captain crunch phreak of the whistle, it also was where I first heard about google, amusingly.
1/11/2015 c16 FreelanceBum
I did know Shangri-la, admittedly as part of which Ghenghis Khan conquered. One of the most impressive sackings of a city, considering it's size, sophistication, and the Mongols relative technological level at that point. Far from it's later days under Ghengis or Ogedai.
1/11/2015 c13 FreelanceBum
Richard Nixon after a sex change, and an implanted brain from Kobol.
1/11/2015 c12 FreelanceBum
Holly should be able to enter any business, additionally a lot of places that have implied consent to enter. I believe she even entered a restaurant in the first book, prior to running out of magic.
1/7/2015 c1 25optimistic girl94
Amazing. Everyone was was in character which can be hard to do. I know it is hard for me. Anyway, brilliant. It read like a real Artemis Fowl book. I was blown away. So excited to continue reading. Excellent job!
1/2/2015 c45 28Tripleguess
Hi there. I just read this through in one setting due to the flu. It was fun. Certainly more fun than concentrating on flu symptoms. I appreciate that you kept it tasteful. Thank you!
12/29/2014 c1 TheHsing
HOLY WOWOWOOWOWOWOOWOW. I can tell this is gonna be a good fic. Thx for this!
6/28/2014 c45 13Blazen
It feels like a real AF book, and one of the better ones. I wish it was published instead of AC and LG both. AC was fine, but much weaker than this story. And I don't even want to speak about TLG
5/22/2014 c45 Smeehan98
Really enjoyed this. Only complaint really is the ending chapters... I don't know it just seemed a little rushed to me. Lots of sudden exposition and it was over so fast. An epilogue or something to bring a little more closure would've been appreciated I guess.

But as I say, other than a somewhat lackluster ending I really enjoyed this,
4/29/2014 c45 16Spannerspoon
Brilliant! Very cleverly written and a very clever plot - shame you had to kill off No1 though :( I liked him...

Fantastic story!
4/11/2014 c45 5VaultDwellerofVault101
This ending reminds me of Steins;Gate a lot. I read Time Paradox before watching Steins;Gate and I loved how they both had very similar plot twists regarding the time changes, but this one takes the comparison to a whole new level. And it's absolutely brilliant, I really could believe this story to be a new book on the Artemis Fowl saga. And of course, the ending had to have a mind-rape so Arty could stay with Holly, but this story could've fitted in a tragic ending with Holly actually staying dead... but then again I wouldn't want the author of this beautiful fic to be found dead on his tub, so I celebrate the happy ending. I will however mourn the loss of Fowl's best comical relief ever (bar Foley and Opal if they ever somehow end up as a couple) in N1, poor bastard. And sorry Qwan for not caring that much about you, but oh well I might as well mourn you too.
3/16/2014 c45 rev
I read this story for the first time several years ago. Now that the Artemis Fowl series has officially ended, I have to say that I actually enjoyed your book more than the official ending. I thought this story was better executed than Atlantis Complex and Last Guardian, it had a plot that felt more integrated than the official ending, and a story arc that concludes the series better than the actual books did. Kudos to you, I hope that whatever you may be doing now, so many years after this was concluded, you may find time to write. If you should ever publish a story, I for one will buy it immediately.
2/28/2014 c45 2Lock Scott
Sad to see it end, but it was a really thrilling journey. eoin colfer could never top this.
1/18/2014 c45 12adaMike
Solid story, my complaint is that there isn't an epilogue. Though if my only complaint is that I don't want the story to end, then you did a good job. Please continue to write stories.

- Mike