for Artemis Fowl: The Book of Ages

8/9/2008 c1 31Tsuki No Shuurai
Cool! Nice cliffie ending, although some more description would be nice. Still, it's looking good so far...
8/9/2008 c1 Vebroc
nice chapter and a good start to a good looking story, i just wanted to know what the pairing are going to be, it effects if i read the story..sorry. Just tell me what pairings you plan.
8/7/2008 c1 5AH4EVER
great story so far update ASAP
8/7/2008 c1 monkey123
OMG! IF I DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER, I WOULD THINK YOU WERE EOIN COLFER! THAT IS SUCH A GOOD BEGINNING! I LOVE YOU! KEEP ON WRITING! I'LL BE WAITING! UPDATE SOON! OR I'LL DIE OF ANTICIPATION! DEFINATELY A FAVOURITE! LOVE IT!
8/7/2008 c1 aloeberry
Oh this is getting good! And i would also like to say that your writing skills are similar to Eoin's and that even this early in the story, have kept the characters' personality like it should be. I can't wait for the update! :D
8/7/2008 c1 Drollery
It seems like something Colfer could have written. Good plot, quite funny. Might need a little bit of editing, but I didn't spot any major problems.

So- what's the new timeline? I'm guessing since Koboi came to the future, she'll be absent from the past. Without her funding, Cudgeon won't be able to pull off his coup in the Arctic Incident... since the People don't need Fowl's help to figure out what the B'wa Kell are doing, he probably can't rescue his father... which means the Fowls will continue their criminal enterprises... no friendship developed during the Arctic Incident means Holly refuses to heal Butler... which means he dies from Blunt's bullet... without fairy aid in the heist, Spiro keeps the C Cube... Is that how the People are discovered? Spiro pings them with the Cube? Anyway, this seems to have a lot of potential, and I can't wait to find out what the new world is like!
8/7/2008 c1 3aretiredfowl
wow. Okay, by romance, what shipper do you mean? I mean, I'm going to read it anyway, I was just curious. . .
8/7/2008 c1 kiraa
A very nice start to what will probably be a good and interesting fanfic ^^

oh&also, the only reason i'm sending an anonymous review is b/c I'm actually too lazyto log in. my account is kirackerjack.

I wanna see what's next. :o
8/7/2008 c1 JJohnz
This is awesome. The plots good, grammar and spelling solid, and your characters are actually... in character! (I know shocking, isn't it?) Over all I'd give it a eight point six so far on a scale from 1-10 but it starts and three and there's no nine. ;)Anyways, good job and UPDATE soon.

Rawk On

JJohnz
8/7/2008 c1 WingedSilhouette
Dude, I feel like crying or hugging you or something! Finally someome has written a more than decent AF fanfic! It has a witty plot and you (unlike may in this fandom) show that you actually care about spelling and grammar! It is written in a way that exactly reminds me of Colfer's writing so major brownie points on that! But I do have one question: is this going to be A/H (that would be so totally awesome but i would still read it if it wasn't)? I absolutly cannot wait until the next chapter! =D
8/7/2008 c1 6ilex-ferox
What a wonderful beginning! A complex and credible plot and wonderful description; 'a knife slashing clean through his lovely funding', 'it was a warped demon thing- subtlety was never their forte' could have been written by Colfer. The characterisation was also spot on, especially Qweffor's loquaciousness, and the whole thing was well written. Thank you!
1,286 « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86