FanFiction.Net
for Utter Chaos

1/11/2014 c4 thebellimelli
I really love it so far. It's really well written and exciting. I hope it gets sexy soon ;D
4/30/2010 c4 2DancingInSunlight
I like it. And I do, in fact, think the first two chapters are OK character studies. I think the lack of plot is rather enticing, a good precursor to what is to come.
The short phrases, made their own paragraph, emphasize your main points nicely. It's almost what the character's denying and finally admits to himself.
Chapters 3 and 4 are good, too, pretty well-written and nice plot.
However, I do think you should continue this story! :D
4/20/2010 c4 5Miravisu
Darnit, things were just getting interesting, I hope there'll be more :)
10/18/2008 c4 4PhoenixStarry
I love this story! It's so interesting ^^

Can't wait for more!
10/4/2008 c4 2the-one-and-only-joker
the only reason the joker killed those people is because they didn't give him decaf. everyone know you have to get the joker's coffee orders right or he will be VERY ANGRY!

anyways, i just found this story (i'm a huge joker/batman shipper, thank you) and i love it! please continue.
10/3/2008 c4 Mahala A.C
SQUEAL! You Updated! I am SO HAPPY! *BIG HUGLOMP O' ECSTATIC JOY* You have NO idea how much I am eager for your updates! ^-~

Sincerely, Mahala A.C.
10/1/2008 c3 14necro omen13
*squeal* Batman/Joker slash!

YAY!

We (tha fangirls) NEED more! like...like...like batman and joker need each other!

Jumping for joy Joker style awaiting your next chappie.
9/14/2008 c3 26prettilitTLepoison
that was gorgeous
9/14/2008 c1 prettilitTLepoison
THAT WAS GORGEOUS! I love the repetition of this chapter! really sends a chilling, subtle message.
9/9/2008 c3 10Rainbowsharpies
*wonders why there is no 'raises eyebrows' emoticon*

woah! Good stuff! I'm liking where this is going. Ya see, normally it would've been weird what you have here, but the way you wrote the first chapter...it seems right! So, very nice!

*waits patiently for next chapter*
9/9/2008 c2 Rainbowsharpies
You're right; this isn't quite as good as the first one, but still enjoyable. The only reason it wasn't as good was because of the been there done that factor...Less unique than the first, but ya know what? Its the same because it's true! better than making up a bunch of bull to be original!

"Whether he was beating the crap out of him, or just growling. Batman liked to growl." aheh
9/9/2008 c1 Rainbowsharpies
ahahehe entice you did! I really am enjoying the writing in this one. It's introspective but not overly so. It gives a less one sided view to the batmanXJoker relationship. usually we have the typical 'joker-is-obsessed-with-batman-and-batman-thinks-joker-is-nasty-for-like-one-chapter-then-they-make-out-and-stuff' and this seems promising to be more multi-dimensional!
9/4/2008 c3 Mahala A.C
Ok...I think I'm hooked for life on your Batsy/Joker fics...You write them SO Stellar! SQUEAL! YOU are the BOMB-Diggity! *yep I said it...Hee-hee* *GLOMP OF DOOM*

Chapter Rating: [EXHILARATING-MOVING-SCORCHING]

*commences in waiting in sublime satisfaction*

Sin, Mahala A.C.
8/30/2008 c3 geko-blackjack
Really enjoying this fic so far, please keep up the good work and update soon! =D
8/19/2008 c3 4Durloth
Well written and very empathetic story. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »