FanFiction.Net
for Realize

10/19/2018 c1 32Pharies
This was my favorite one so far I think. It was so angsty and wonderful. Good job!

~Tori
1/3/2018 c1 Angel Wick
OMG! that was beautiful story ever i read. i almost cry. T.T oh... i love zero and yuki together. TEAM ZERO AND YUKI KIRYU!
9/23/2017 c1 A fan
Captivating, emotional, amazing.
9/20/2017 c1 Guest
Amazing, you are a captivating writer, gifted.
3/5/2017 c1 6Stella Novellas
KUROMA. IS. MY. NEW. SON. I'm adopting him forever and oh my lord. I love him so much. I love all of this. I've been binge reading this series like a madman!
12/6/2016 c1 14Caramelsmiles
I blushed.
9/2/2016 c1 1Bethy-hime
PERFECTION! Oh my god, where has this story been all my life?! I can't wait to read more of your work!
4/18/2016 c1 1trine4
what was the line from breaking dawn?
7/13/2015 c1 KELS B
Great, story!
6/19/2015 c1 Ej
This is probably one of my favourite Zeki ff. I'm a huge fan of angst and this one did justice to that favourite genre of mine. And the striking effect of that angsty feel (as I always believed) was further enhanced when it's the girl that's trying to win back her man. I don't know...I just find the guy trying to win the girl too clich├ęd. Thank you for this! I've previously read this entire series, but I just couldn't help but read this part again. Although the first part of this fic was very um...lemony and sweet, this one's my favourite though. Hahahaha! Oh the beauty of confrontations and drama. XD Zeki forever...
1/29/2015 c1 PhantomKokoro
Loved it! Even though this review is extremely late! XD I love all the parts of this Zeki stuff so far! :*
12/25/2014 c1 22edboy4926
Awesome story
8/26/2014 c1 yuiseomugi
Finally they're official! Haha! I loved how their small audience reacted to their love confession. Awesome story!
5/10/2014 c1 Nayely
I LOVE IT!
3/1/2014 c1 Midnight Self
Awww. Yuki's confession, and the way Zero reacted. Just...awwww. X) It made my day.
83 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »