FanFiction.Net
for Realize

1/8/2014 c1 3Glistening Teardrop
Finally! Kaname get's put in his place and Zero wins the girl. Love your writing!
12/16/2013 c1 9jaclynkaileigh
Yup. If you don't write a hundred more fanfictions it will be a certain loss. Ever consider a FMA fanfic? Either way great job I loved the jealousy and tension.
4/12/2013 c1 MelodyOfSecrets
That was really good! Maybe a little too long, but it was still amazing! You used a line from Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer? I didn't catch it since I hate Twilight, but whatever. I've always thought Yuki should choose Zero... or Aido if she was feeling random. But Kaname seriously needs someone, he can't stay single for the rest of his life!
2/12/2013 c1 j2000
You should be proud you did really good fanfic THANK U SO MUCH CUS AM CRAZY BOUT ZERO X YUKI I WISH THEY HAD ENDED UP TOGETHER IN THE ANIME! ! BUT YOU DID GREAAAT JOOOOOOOB
1/21/2013 c1 1preettygabbysz
Loved it
7/2/2012 c1 Nightmare35
Really good make more like this!
8/17/2011 c1 2Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit
OMG! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS ONE-SHOT! I also hate Kaname even more. LOL. Your OC is pretty cool as well :) Zero's protectiveness toward Yuki was so adorable! Yuki's confession was so well written :) The ending was so perfect! Great job :D
7/15/2010 c1 AccountInvisible
Kaname deserved it the jerk... gosh I hate that guy! .

Unbelievably CUTE! I literally almost broke a window (and several other glass items) with the fangirl squeel.
5/23/2010 c1 4dancingprincess1093
Awesome! Like all the others!
4/3/2010 c1 DofD
Amazing
1/22/2010 c1 7NinjaSheik
KYA~! AWESOME~! BELIEVE IT~!
10/13/2009 c1 3Bara Youkai
This was wonderful! Keep it up!
10/11/2009 c1 3tobi-sailorVenus
AWESOME!

even if i dont agree with the whole class watching their full make-out session. PEEPING TOMS! hahaha xD
8/2/2009 c1 32Romancelover1321
I just happened to stumble on this one shot and I didn't know it was in a series but I read it anyway and I absolutely love it. I will read the others though.
6/25/2009 c1 GinaLovesZero
*squee* Yay! Zeki are now official! And Kain helped saved the day! And he was rewarded with his girl looking at another man, lol.

Can't wait to read the next chapter, where the fun begins! ;)
83 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »