FanFiction.Net
for Realize

9/25/2008 c1 20WhipItGoode
Smexy...I loved it...

U R Such a good writer! Meesa Jealous! I'm eagerly waiting fro the sequel!
9/23/2008 c1 8Soethe
Awesome Series! Keep up the good job, I can't wait for the last chapter! Update soon!
9/21/2008 c1 6Purple-Jasmine
That was so ...PERFECT!

I loved it, it was so adorable and cute. I loved how the characters weren't out of character, it would be something they would be expected to do. Absolutely amazing. Great Job!

~Rose
9/13/2008 c1 6JainaZekk621
This story was good!
8/30/2008 c1 3Jvonr92
Wow...I honestly felt like I was reading a novel by Stephenie Meyer xD Your story on Yuuki and Zero was absolutely breathtaking. You seriously have talent, keep up the amazing writing!
8/27/2008 c1 3rasenbyakuluv
Bravo! Your stories are interesting and I anticipate the next installement, regretfully the last. I know it will be a satisfying ending! Only one thing though, near the beginning of this chapter, one of Yuuki`s flashbacks wasn`t italasized. It reads "Kaname paused, as if alloting Zero time to..." This caught my attention and confused me briefly. Please fix this. Thank You and I await your next story!
8/26/2008 c1 27Kisa Yamashita
Ilove all you Vampire Knights stories ^^

Thank you so much !

I hope you'll write more ZeroxYuuki !
8/25/2008 c1 Undead.And.Loving.It
is the last one going to be a lemon? they need to have a little fun too...
8/22/2008 c1 9Ming24
just read your profile, and find that you are just like me when it comes to vampire knight couple (yeah, it took me awhile for zero/yuki pairing too!) and honestly this is the first vampire knight fic i read and i'm glad i found it...\(^-^)/

anyways, i love the way you write.. it's very detailed and your characterization is good too :D (not so much for kaname in this one because he forced yuki, he is a little ooc but i don't mind it because he seems to be manipulative anyways in the manga, but he definitely went to far in this one)

will definitely look forward to reading the next story, alive at last...great job! and i can't wait to see what you are going to com up with once you read the rest of the manga.
8/19/2008 c1 14thewoodworks
i KNEW i reconized a line in there! i was reading and i thinking as i read the line: TWILIGHT! haha. good one

good... part 4 of your 5 part story thingy xD

i luffed it =)
8/18/2008 c1 2ButtonPinCollector
Ahh, yet another fanfic which makes my beloved OTP fanfictionally official. *happy sigh* I can't wait for the next installment! (though it sort of makes me sad that it would mark the end of this series..)
8/14/2008 c1 4shemiko-senteria-5678
Im not sure u remember me but i reviewed ur other stories to this series.

i like the way ur character is set up and well done on this story

so wht r those things zero is thinkin of[hope there not nasty thoughts]

plz post up the other story i must kno wht happens!
8/14/2008 c1 1Darknessdawns
LOVE! That is what this story is! Pure Love! Actually this whole series is in that catagory too. I also enjoyed how wou had Akatsuki take Yuuki's side too. Oh and I can't forget about Kuroma. He was just precious. Please write more about him. It would be great if you did a series about what happens to him at Cross Acadamy. Your character rocks!
8/13/2008 c1 3Enclarity
i can't wait for the next chapter :]
8/12/2008 c1 Baby Peach
You've done it again,another amazing story.I can't wait for Alive at last!
83 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »