FanFiction.Net

8/8/2008 c1 1Chicookie
I...I...I...

LOVED IT!

This was so awesome!

You have a real gift even if you borrowed one or two lines, it was still awesome!

GREAT FABULOUS JOB!

keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more fics from you.

I fell in love with Kuroma. He sounds so hot! LOVED HIM LOVED!
8/8/2008 c1 emillythestrange
I LOVED IT! it was by far one of the best stories you've ever written! please please write more stories about yukixzero! please please please!...and i read breaking dawn by stephenie meyer too, but i didn't see the line in your story...sorry. i looked, i really did...but don't mind me.

I LOVED THE STORY LOVED IT!
8/8/2008 c1 5Forbidden Queen
That was so cute!

Ok, I did want to slap Kaname there for a minute (or maybe two lol), oh well, at least Zero got to hear his confession.

The last part was just too lovely for words.

I'm waiting for the last part!
8/8/2008 c1 6Phoebe Laura Halliwell
I can't find the Dante-clue! *desperate* But I love Dante! pls help me...
8/8/2008 c1 21Ardent Ly
Absolutely loved it!
8/8/2008 c1 5Midnight x Poker
Hey x

Aw! Another perfect installement XD Kuroma sounds so awesome ^.^ Liked the hints at ShikiXRima (My favorite VK pairing) and KainXRuka in there too

Great job! Looking forward to Alive at Last.

Ariana x
8/8/2008 c1 9Sweety Rahai
im all for 'the fun' *snickersmirk* :D LOVED this chapter but i felt that the drama coulda been more...'ompfh!' y' know? But Yuuki's admission really warmed my heart! It was just so...whibble worthy! And love-struck Zero *laughs* What i would give to see that!
8/8/2008 c1 2Schizzar
Yay! This was awesome! As always...I can't wait for the final installment. Breaking Dawn was amazing! Just had to that as well. ^^ I'll be waiting for the last part!
83 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6