for Dead And Gone To Hell

IT BEEN FOREVER AND I LOVE THIS SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON
6/26/2013 c5 Guest
please update
3/12/2013 c5 Dragonsatan
omg can't wait for chapter 6!
2/19/2013 c5 4android727
Pretty please update! It was so amazing and so unique it would be a shame to not be continued!
11/23/2011 c5 40Tsukimine12
God! i love your story!

please continue it soon!

bye xD
2/21/2011 c5 Minirowan
This is really good! There are some inacurassies, like King Vegeta freaking out over Goku and Gohan being Super Sayins. Based on the first or second chapter, all Sayins in HFIL were aware of at least Goku's status since they watched his fight with Freeza. You also have a few typos and random mistakes in every chapter, but since this story isn't you're main focus it can't be helped. If anything, I would greatly appreciate it if you kept a closer eye on what's said and done in the story if continue writing. It's confusing when you write one thing then turn around and change it the next chapter.

Anyway, this is a great read! I really hope there's a new chapter coming up!
12/28/2010 c5 10Warrior Queen 21
interesting plot you got here... I'm curious as to see where this goes.
8/12/2010 c5 Yuna's Reincarnation-1
please update soon
6/27/2010 c5 2CrazyXAngel
please update soon.
4/10/2010 c5 Person
Wow! This is so awesome! This is a really interesting story! I love it! lol I almost wanna say 'keep getting more Writer's Block so I can read more' but that's a little selfish, so, good luck with this, and other writings, too! XD THIS IT A AWESOME! GOOD LUCK!
4/8/2010 c5 6Remembering childhood
WOW... It had been a while since the last update, I had to read a few chapters back to remember this great story of yours ;)

Very well made, it could have been more emotionally compelling, with more details of what's going on in their heads... but you're doing a very good job with this !

Keep it up, very entertaining !
4/8/2010 c5 10Xj9
I can't wait to see what Bardock has planned for Gohan. I wonder what Vegeta will do when he hears where his family is... Please update soon!
6/5/2009 c4 6Remembering childhood
Good fic! The storyline is quite original... but I still can't foresee how Cell plans to twist Gohan into a soul-destroying weapon. Hm. I'm intrigued.

Update soon!
5/30/2009 c4 3apocalyps24
really quite enjoying this story...just curious but what are Goku's and Gohans current power lvls?
1/13/2009 c3 3Jimbo
Excellent story so far. Please update soon!
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »