for Wanderings with Werewolves

9/3 c10 Guest again
Hi just finished my binge-read! This was lovely and so well-woven into canon that I didn't have to do any work on my end to believe it. I really enjoyed your dialogue and the plot was so well put together. Just a delightful experience!
9/3 c1 Guest
Yes hello it is I, a person who found this a mere, what, 13 years after you wrote it? I just wanted to say I'm glad I did because it's splendid so far, and I am even gladder that you finished it, because I can never bear to wait for in-progress fics. So here I go, binge-reading!
6/13/2020 c10 Athena2019
I know this is an older fic but I just wanted to let you know that I’ve read it several times and just adore it! It’s sweet and sexy and funny, and such a lovely tribute to my favorite couple. Thank you for writing it.
7/19/2019 c10 1SourceOfAllKnowledge
I have read this story several times and I just wanted to say that there are few stories about Remus and Dora that capture my heart as thoroughly as yours! I love that it can tie into cannon and yet is such a different take on their romance! Thank you for this hilarious adventure!
7/24/2018 c10 7Alicia Olivia Mirza
Wow, I loved it! How it tied in with canon is even more interesting! Though of course one can say that canon!Remus was much more against any type of relationship, but even that makes sense after all here he just got a great job with Wolfsbane potion delievered to him every month. I guess it makes sense that in book 5 and 6 where he doesn’t have his job anymore and the werewolves are losing their rights, he wouldn’t consider being worthy of Tonks... Amazing!
5/31/2017 c10 ZetaKon
So , here I am , reading this brilliant story 9 years after its release, trying to get over the disappointment of you probably not seeing how loved and respected your work is after all this time. It was the warm feeling I needed after watching the movies again, because they struck painfully.
I sincerely thank you and hope you're doing fine. You are so talented , really. So very talented!
love
zK
11/19/2016 c6 Guest
oh, i know where you got it from now. It's kinda hilarious they used obscurus.
11/19/2016 c6 Guest
1, I love how you've made the forms like owls and newts, SNOOP and WARTS, and anyone who has seen fantastic beasts will find 'Obscurus books' strange. Just out of interest, where did you get that from?
11/19/2016 c4 Guest
A SNOOP form?
7/24/2016 c9 6Abbie and her Books
I LOVE THIS WITH ALL MY HEART OMFG
6/8/2016 c8 18Wild Magelet
I've been re-reading old favourites in the R/T fandom this month, including yours, which were always brilliant, but I think I somehow missed this one the first time around! Wanted to pause and leave a very belated review to let you know how much I'm enjoying it. I do hope you're still doing some form of writing these days!
5/12/2016 c4 9Prince Pondincherry
The SNOOP form was hilarious. If that's not canon, then congratulations for thinking of it.
5/8/2016 c1 5CocoaCollidoscope
I love this story! Esp since Remus is not all worn is me, just uber cautious. I am happy he leaped forward with Tonks. The two make suchhhhhh a cute pair! And Lockhart bringing them together... was just PRICELESS.
1/18/2016 c10 A reader
So cute.
I love this relationship.

Thanks,
A reader
11/5/2015 c10 1RangerTreaty
I must say, this story is absolutely amazing.
280 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »