FanFiction.Net
for Ruby, Sapphire & Emerald

11/11/2013 c13 4Cindy M 19
I love Wile-Wile Is it a boy or a girl? May looks badass here
8/7/2009 c7 3Tomato06
I lol'd when I read your story! I'm Planning to start a story myself!
7/26/2009 c19 Sage Strike2
cool. i read all 19 chapters in like 45 minutes and it was good.update this thing again.
3/28/2009 c19 169ObsessedwithBirds
Oh! Interesting... I hope you continue!
12/27/2008 c17 ObsessedwithBirds
...Whoa! That was weird!

LIZA & TATE! YAY!
11/8/2008 c12 13IwaKitsune
WOW this is just awesome!

And for me Wally is a little out of character (Inner: DAMN HE IS A PSYCOPATH!) Shut it inner!

But the characters don't necesary need to be in character since it is Fan fiction =3

Well So far it is really good, I will wait for the next chapter :D

O and this is just out of boredom but, if you need some OCs (Original Characters) then I can help you with that =3

Good luck in the next part ;p
11/7/2008 c12 169ObsessedwithBirds
Oh this is really interesting! :D

Love it!
9/19/2008 c3 12Ionuneos
I really like the concept of the story, but...I'm sorry. The grammar mistakes just off-put me from it. If you ever get around to cleaning it up a bit, if I could be rather rude and ask, please PM me, and I'd love to read it again.
8/30/2008 c4 4The Eternal Winter
Nice story so far.Im looking forward to more.
8/28/2008 c4 Jarkes
Bizarre...
8/28/2008 c1 Jarkes
OOC indeed...
8/23/2008 c3 2midori ringo-chyaan
cool match! can't wait for more. (No you think it's horrible) SHUT UP! I THINK IT'S GOOD! (Fine then it could be a little longer) I hate it when my inner's right.
8/23/2008 c2 midori ringo-chyaan
"Aww, but she's adorable." I think May's kind of hysterically evil!

It's funny... I think there should be a MayXBrendan pairing (I LOVE THAT PAIRING SINCE LIKE FOREVER!) *Smacks myself* Sorry that was my inner... Seriously I DO have one. If i could prove it to you i would.
8/23/2008 c1 midori ringo-chyaan
It's OK but seriously his name is BRENDAN! other than that! It's cute!^^
8/9/2008 c1 Optimatum
Lots of Epic Phail here.

Don't use this:

"Mom: HEY BRENDAN!"

That's looked down upon in hardcore reality.

"Instantaneously, Mom shouted out, "Brendan! COME BACK THIS INSTANT!"

That looks alot better. That, and all your characters are OOC (Out-Of-Character) excluding Brandon, whose name is BRENDAN. Brandon is the Pyramid King, for pete's sake. May needs to be a little hostile. After all, if you're fixing the ceiling and all of a sudden a stranger comes in and touches your things, you'd be very hostile towards him. Especially when you drop on him.