FanFiction.Net
for The Price of Paradise

8/10/2008 c1 Cutiepie2191
Yay! Another new story! It sounds like it's going to be great! Keep up the good work:)
8/10/2008 c1 10Digi-Girl101
OMG! LOVE IT! UPDATE ASAP! Its awesome! But what I keep wondering, is if Alan remembers his mother lol I know that he probabaly does, but not that many five year olds remember poeple from when theywere four, unless their still around. I know many that don't .. or maybe i'm totally wrong. It does happen a lot (me being wrong lol) ^_^

But anyway this story is till the bomb! : )
8/10/2008 c1 1Van York
Oh!

Thanks for another great chapter!

Well, maybe it's good you won't post every day during the school year. I wouldn't want my grades to suffer because I was reading instead, ahaha.

I'll be waiting!
8/10/2008 c1 19narutosfangurl
HAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG! I remember Not tickling my cousins when they were younger just like John did! And they reacted just like Alan did! It was so much fun! You had me laughing so hard my mom came in demanding to know what exactly was so funny!

And I completely understand the college thing as I will be going back as well and will be trying to update my story at the same time! (Oh the joys of fanfiction! LoL) BTW, thanx again for reviewing my story!

NFG
8/10/2008 c1 14lissysue85
Yay you're back and on top form as always. I love this story already. Gordy is so cute. That scene with Scott was beautiful. I just wanted to hug him. Naughty Virge and Gordy though for teasing Allie. He is so sweet as well. I can't wait to find out what happens next but I know you will update quick. Lots of love.
8/10/2008 c1 72criminally charmed
AW, how cute. I love big brother Scott. But Jeff...sigh. You lost Lucy but you will lose the boys if you don't pull your head out of your...office.

I love the brotherly banter, it was always one of the best things to read/write. Glad to see you are back, good luck at school.
516 « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35