FanFiction.Net
for Battle of Hogwarts: Postscript

8/24/2012 c7 8MuggleCreator
Awww... Nice stuff!
2/10/2011 c7 GoGoGryfindor
Oi! Get a move on with the next chapter! Or do you WANT me to feed you to the giant squid?
3/13/2010 c7 christinasays
Great story. Can't wait for your next update!
5/31/2009 c7 restinpace
Okay, so I've done this before and I'm gonna do it again. Here are my comments for all your chapters so far in one review.

Chapter One: Very in character and very bittersweet.

Chapter Two: Your first time writing the Weasley parents and my first time reading them. It was good.

Chapter Three: Aw, I loved this!

Chapter Four: It was good, I don't really like the pairing (sorry) but I know they're perfect and your chapter was very nicely done.

Chapter Five: YAY! minor-ish characters. I just adored this chapter for that reason.

Chapter Six: I thought it was really good. Arthur was the perfect mix of hesitant/awkward and firm/fatherly.

Chapter Seven: That was probably the best one yet. Complex feelings are so nice.

Is this completed?
4/27/2009 c7 VirgoRabbit
Finally the Weasley family seems somewhat whole again. Keep em' coming. Sorry I got into this so late in the game. I hope that you'll still update.
4/27/2009 c6 VirgoRabbit
awe! that was so touching. i hated Arthur feeling as if he were useless - he's anything but. Ginny finally coming around was a nice touch.
4/27/2009 c5 VirgoRabbit
Luna and Dean? ... That could work, but personally I always prefered her with Neville. But a Luna and Dean pairing had never crossed my mind before.
4/27/2009 c4 VirgoRabbit
That was perfectly Ron and Hermione. You did this coupling justice. It's official i'm adding your story to my favs.
4/27/2009 c3 VirgoRabbit
I love the way how you write everyone so true to their character. I'm glad you added Percy's remorse - it was a long time in the making. Loved the Weasley Brothers bonding moment - its times like these that you need family most.

How did i not find this story sooner - its freaking amazing.
4/27/2009 c2 VirgoRabbit
Molly and Arthur stories are hard to come by and you managed to write their pain and anguish perfectly. I cried so much when reading the last book, and i found myself doing that agin while reading this. Fred's death made me so mad. I always felt that Fred, Lupin, and Tonks deaths were unnecessary. After all of that drama with Remus and Tonks and accepting fatherhood - for J.K.R. to kill them both was harsh. Another innocent child was left orphaned. And Fred's death - don't even get me started. Spliting twins up like that was just plain evil. I love the way you were able to capture the grief of the family in this chapter. You have a real talent. Well, anyways onto the next chapter.
4/27/2009 c1 VirgoRabbit
That was an amazing chapter. I always felt that J.K.R. should have wrote more scenes about 'picking up the peices' if you will after the battle. Thanks for doing Harry and Ginny justice. I love the last line you wrote.
12/25/2008 c7 41MBP
Oh, did this one ever make me cry... this is a scene worthy of these two characters, and you're the only one who could've written it quite this well.

I loved the history you gave to this relationship in here, particularly the night before Percy left for Hogwarts. I loved the way you showed the way he WANTED to save her, be strong for her, but that he just couldn't ... and of course, who could blame him? I know I couldn't.

I also know that the end of this one made me ache, but it also made me want to smile. I have hope for these Weasleys now. I just know they'll be ok.

Can't wait to see what you do next here, as always.
12/25/2008 c6 MBP
I can't begin to express how sorry I am that it's taken me this long to finally get to reviewing your amazing stories. But life has been ridiculous this year, and I finally have some time to myself.

This ... oh Ginny. I think Arthur was the only person who could possibly get through to her here. They must have a special bond, these two, because she IS the only girl, and I can't imagine what that must mean to him. And he needed to talk to her because Percy couldn't possibly suffer anymore than he already was, and I can so vividly imagine Ginny being the one to carry a grudge.

You capture the mixture of emotions so well here. You really do. Ginny's anger, her pain, her confusion and Arthur's own pain and hesitation to hurt her any more than she already was hurting - all of it is so spot on. You did it again. Moving on to the next chapter now.
12/5/2008 c7 2IllusionedDreamer
Just read all seven chapter, and I have to say each one of them was excellent. You were amazingly insightful in exploring the character psyches. I especially liked the Dean and Seamus one because even their feeble attempts at jokes were believable.

Percy and Ginny was also very beautifully portrayed. Hope to read more from you soon!
11/20/2008 c7 FinnFiona
Ah, lovely... very honest, I'm glad she got it out that way. I love the little parallels of thought between big brother/little sister-its a dynamic that, for these two, I've never thought too much about. I love the idea that he looked out for her as a kid-the Pepperup Potion... genius! Or that they'd both counted on Ron to be there for her, always-now that's a very interesting idea... perhaps worth exploring...? ;) Anyhow, brilliant, as usual!
83 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »