for Ode To Leather Pants

9/3/2013 c1 30YoukaiNemisis
That was brilliant! I loved every sentence - and I love your Max. Thank you! D
10/18/2012 c1 77T'PeeJ
Wonderful story. Had a great laugh.
10/17/2009 c1 18FallenInTheWetTypeWater
This is absolute gold! I laughed all the way through this and now I have the task of wiping the tea off my laptop. Thanks for making my day.
9/20/2009 c1 3Lerrinus
LOL! thoroughly enjoyed this story! Best lines:

- “You’re a man.”

Galen didn’t even blink. “Last time I checked.” *snicker*

“Yeah, but did you know that we’re, like, hard-wired for risk? Except for Max- he’s wired hard for perversion. Or was it…hard-wired for preservatives?” *snort*

Galen turned to face the pilot.

“Mr. Miller, were you dropped on your head as a small child?” *lol*

Great writing! :-)
5/22/2009 c1 Jedediah
I laughed out loud at the last sentence, that was perfect. You captured the voices of the characters very well. "he’s wired hard for perversion" is priceless :)
4/27/2009 c1 Treyvoni Fox
Very hilarious. And, afterall, who doesn't love a man in leather pants? Idle curiosity, how old do you think Galen is?
9/7/2008 c1 5Dattatreya
Hungry Audience here!
9/3/2008 c1 nannon
awesome little fic. very funny, and everybody was in character. and i would love to read more crusade fics. there's not much out there, and i'm a little starved for it.
8/20/2008 c1 6Lillz
rofl! that was great! thanks for the laugh. the characters were great, especially Eilerson. and i cracked up at "Mr. Miller, were you dropped on your head as a small child?". i can so see Galen saying that

yes, i would definitely read a Crusade fic if you wrote one. please, pretty, pretty please? you're on my alert, just in case
8/11/2008 c1 1Dekri
Once again you entertain us with one of the finest Crusade vignettes around. Max is a wonderful character and you capture him masterfully. Descriptions and the characters are so well written it felt part of the series. You clearly put in the time to polish this to fine shine.

My only question is what Galen said in response to Trace's drunken question?

More cold stare? Galen has a secret tailor on Centauri Prime? He was born with them on.

Now I'm just obsessing. The universe is full of mystery, I think I'll just have to live with it.

Please, please write some more!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service