FanFiction.Net
for The Cards of Shadows

8/30/2009 c5 4kokoronagomu
scary, dark-fabulous

*please, maybe a bit of a warning at the beginning of the chapter about 'scenes of gruesomeness' - i is a wimp. *ducks head sheepishly*
7/8/2009 c5 17ThexWhitexPhoenix
Please update soon again! Your story is interesting :P
1/19/2009 c4 9miniwoo
murder mystery, fun, fun. I have a few conclusions of my own, can't wait to see if I'm right and how it all plays out. I 'm wondering about Kenshin here, seems to have a small part so far, though he's not off my list of scenarios. hehe
1/17/2009 c4 skenshingumi
Quite gruesome as I am sure you intended. Having the killer refer to his victims as “practice dummies" certainly adds to the chill.
1/17/2009 c3 skenshingumi
Nice tension in this chapter building up to their meeting...and I love the kick-ass Kaoru. So the animal DNA is an intersting twist. Are we talking like animorphs here?
1/17/2009 c2 skenshingumi
So far, a very well written RK police/crime story. You've done a good job of setting up Sano and Kaoru in a believable context for them to be both close and violent. As for the serial killer, it smacks of Jineh, one of my favorite enemies.
1/5/2009 c4 Paramecio
WOW I LIke it it's a wonderful story I can't wait it's so addicted
1/3/2009 c3 21RedWingedAngel002
Oh awesome.. Keep it up! I cant wait for the next chapter!

ARi chan
1/3/2009 c2 RedWingedAngel002
Pretty good. But why the hell did you change Kaorus last name? Was it because she was "Irish"? Other than that I can deal with teh hair cut. Nice job

Ari chan