for Shimmering New Horizons

Well I love this pairing but I barely understood what you wrote. Lol
8/4/2015 c1 Guest
"Meat pistol"
8/26/2010 c1 5CaptainEnthusiast
I like it and even if it has Charlie raping Billy it's creative. You are a good writer. I enjoyed it and it lit up my day. Good job. And don't take offense to the assholes writing rude comments because it was good and I already read like seven stories about Charlie raping Billy in a way. But some were brutal and in one he killed Billy.
8/2/2010 c1 leahluver96
first.im not trying to be mean but... sec this pairing is kinda gross.its great that your taking chances with pairing but this is a little out there! i understand you maynot be from america but please dont try to write stories in english ! theres a place were you can write in the laguage your most familiar with. and that way you can keep from getting some of the mean reviews of people complaining that they cant understand you.you might be a good writer but no one would ever know because they cant understand ur writting! and to those people doing mean reviews if you took the time to read her profile you would know that she cant help that shes not as fluent in english as you because shes obviuosly not from america get over it!just forget about those people writting mean reviews because they probably suck at writting! lol :)
7/15/2010 c1 Yaoiweh
This was the best troll ever.

I'm serious, you're on the level of Tara Gilespie.
4/3/2010 c1 mjbjkb
Ew youz a freakin wierdo. que qwowle joel mchale
12/19/2009 c1 Kaique
OOh! I LOVE IT! You HAVE to Make a new Fanfic, and Big, dude. I'm brazilian, but the google helps me. XD

Hey, PLEASE make a New Fanfic with his, a One-shot, with a Lemon, I LOVE IT² :D'

Kiss, think it. :3
8/27/2009 c1 Blahabsbsh
DUDE THAT IS JUST SICK, YOU SICKO! CHARLIE AND BILLY ARE FRIENDS AND JUST FRIENDS AND YOU SICK BASTARD ARE SICK!
7/19/2009 c1 3deathbyscreams
dude, what the fuck?

i'm sorry, but talk about ew.

So when you feel like writing do you get up and go "oh i know i'll write about charlie raping billy, that sounds like a good story! i'm so excited!"

i hate sounding like a bitch. i apologize if this review hurts your feelings or something, but seriously, eww!
7/5/2009 c1 38Technician Fan
Radmoxe- EW! I am now haunted, and forever will be!

Rethahixe- You SICKO! Billy and Charlie DO NOT go TOGETHER.

SICKO! EW!
5/30/2009 c1 4kenzie lee-kins
well I like this pairing I used them in my own story but yours scared me a little not in a bad way thought ^-^
5/29/2009 c1 shoeier
this story took advantage of my mutual climax
4/28/2009 c1 1back-in-business
This is shockingly terrible! There is no this is suitable even of an M rating. me and my mates were searching weird pairings for Twilight and when we read this we started laughing so hard (at how bad it is).

I have one question. How can you do this to these characters, you've ruined them!
4/16/2009 c1 Ally