for I'ts love!,monster?

8/24/2013 c6 6SakuNya
Look, I don't want to be mean or offend you or anything, but I have a VERY hard time reading this story. At first, it wasn't so bad, but because of how it was written, I don't want to continue. I mean, I though my stories sucked big time, but now I feel relieved for myself, but bad for you. As I said before, it's not to offend you, but more to point it out...
9/20/2008 c11 15mednin
Poor Sasuke forgot his memory.
9/20/2008 c11 2LadyDV011
is it over i hope not keep me posted
9/12/2008 c10 15mednin
Sakura is the best.
9/9/2008 c10 i flame SUCKY stories
jesus f*cking christ. this fic is one of the suckiest things i have ever had the misfortune to come across.

SPELLINGS ARE WRONG, GRAMMAR IS FAULTY, SENTENCE CONSTRUCTION IS A WRECK, PUNCTUATION MARKS ARE HORRIDLY ABUSED, THOUGHTS ARE INCOHERENT, PLOT IS CLICHE, TOO SAKURA-CENTERED, TOO SASUKE DEMEANING, AND ALL IN ALL, TOO SUCKY.

god. i've hated sakura, since, like, forever and i thought that i couldn't hate her more. now i come across this bag of trash and find out that i can hate her more and more and more.
9/8/2008 c10 BOREDOM14
awsome incredible brillianti it makes me prud to writing this good (CRYING) IT WAS EXCELLENT
9/7/2008 c10 6Evil-Ang3l
about flippin' time u put up this bad boy up! i was starting 2 get worried tht u wouldnt post up a new chappie. still working on my new storie...oh and i finally remember the name of the book tht im basing my storie off of it called: The Lady or The Tiger
9/7/2008 c10 2LadyDV011
update soon
9/1/2008 c9 Silv3rMist
im not trying 2 be mean but, have u ever heard of a spelling check b4? BUT dont do tht y? well bcuz it's funny as hell...gr8 fanfic!
8/31/2008 c9 BOREDOM14
awsome it was briliant how many words was it?
8/31/2008 c9 15mednin
Oh yeah, that's right, it's over Sai! SakuSasu in your face Sai!
8/31/2008 c9 2LadyDV011
what the hell who would fall for that lame ass excuse he that he was fucking his sister sakura should have killed his ass awesome story update soon
8/30/2008 c8 Silv3rMist
ok tht was like awesome how many beers did saku-chan had?
8/29/2008 c8 15mednin
I think you should make Sakura brake up with Sai.
8/29/2008 c8 BOREDOM14